• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Magic

Started by Bald Eagle, July 26, 2007, 09:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonybpugh

I always thought it would be fun to be one of those freak show barker guys.  Nice tacky red tuxedo and top hat.  I'd look cool. 

lildog

Quote from: anthonybpugh on August 07, 2007, 08:30 PM NHFT
I always thought it would be fun to be one of those freak show barker guys.  Nice tacky red tuxedo and top hat.  I'd look cool.

That would be a great idea for a demonstration... only instead of human freaks have freaky things that the government has done to people.

dalebert

So it's a great idea. Now who's going to train themselves in magic? I'm glad to contribute ideas but I'm trying to train myself in art so I can express myself better through cartoons and there are several projects in the works involving that. That's going to take some time and effort and I don't want to spread myself thinner.

We could stage shows in public areas and have some porcs show up as plants and to pad out the audience to draw attention.