• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Man arrested, cuffed after using $2 bills

Started by Edwin Sheldon, May 29, 2007, 11:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

Nashua Farmers Exchange gives out $2 bills as change.

Search4Lancer

I use Toms all the time with no problem. I've got 1,335 of'em entered on Where's George? so far.

As for Braddogg... there's no convenient place to put them? Last I checked, there's 5 slots in standard cash drawers these days... plenty of room to fit them in.

The real problem is convincing your bank to order some for you, and dealing with the dicks behind cash registers who get all huffy over them. And then you just inform a manager that you'll be taking your money elsewhere.

Dreepa

Quote from: Search4Lancer on July 26, 2007, 01:31 AM NHFT
I use Toms all the time with no problem. I've got 1,335 of'em entered on Where's George? so far.

Cool!

Now add the FSP stamp!  :)

Welcome to the forum.

SpeedPhreak

I payed for lunch at taco bell once in the southglenn mall in denver w/a 2$ bill.  the cashier was like "what is this" I said money.. she said "no its not"... she called the manager & he said "what is this" I said money.. he said "no its not"... he called security... the security gaurd said "whats going on" the manager, proud as can be stated like he just captured the #1 guy on the 10 most wanted list, stated - "he is trying to pay with fake money".  The security gaurd looked at the money & told the manager "where?"... mgr "here"... sec gaurd "..this is real money"... I got lunch for free.

Another time I bought a car at a buy here pay here place.  After about 4 or 5 months of on time payments bi-weekly payments I was late with one because I was sick & didn't work that weekend (bartender - tips)... they called the balance due so I paid the balance (around $500) mostly in $1 bills & that b!tch checked each one w/the pen... like someone would counterfit a $1 bill... I guess that is how they operated - sell a car, bi-weekly payments, miss 1 they call it due - most people can't afford to pay it off so they get to sell the car again.

So did anyone find out what happened w/the civil suit?

Search4Lancer

Quote from: Dreepa on July 26, 2007, 07:58 PM NHFT
Cool!

Now add the FSP stamp!  :)

Welcome to the forum.
Dude... you can only fit so many stamps on a bill without it looking terrible. :)