• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Amanda Billyrock

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 15, 2013, 07:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Amanda Billyrock's arrest for not answering police questions.

13 Dec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2SsOmwqW9M

I'm impressed with her activism. Ironically she was asking questions at the Keenevention's CD panel regarding not speaking to the police during an arrest. She carries the torch forward, inspired by the early civil disobedience.

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Billyrock's Statement About Arrest: All Charges Are FALSE

What Happened in Jail (and How the Charges Were Fabricated)

Amanda is trying to shine daylight on the people who abused her that night.

She names
Laconia, New Hampshire Police Patrolman
Michael Armstrong

KBCraig

That is one creepy looking dude.

Tom Sawyer

Too much forehead. Not sure if he reminds more of Gazoo from the Flintstones or a special needs kid I knew.

Jim Johnson

...and the joyless overly forced smile.

Tom Sawyer

Six months ago, Michael Armstrong had his nose and eye socket broken during a DWI stop. Is he over compensating by bullying petite women? Is he suffering PTSD and now a danger to the public?

Young Laconia man who punched cop in face gets 1 1/2 to 5 in state prison

Russell Kanning

with the gun ... very dangerous
like their brand new cop house .... I think their courthouse has taj mahal improvements also where our boys give out Juror info.

Russell Kanning

guilty until pleading guilty

I haven't had the guts to stay silent during most interactions. I don't want to think about how much they would hurt me as a larger male.

cold treatment
no calls
threats

standard treatment

I am proud to be friends like her against our enemy the state

Tom Sawyer

QuoteWhy I plead guilty to "disobeying":
I don't have time to make a video right now, so a post will have to do.
Monday morning, I was ready for a trial. We walked into the Laconia court house, and my attorney Seth Hipple asked to speak to me. He informed me that prosecutor Jim Sawyer had contacted him that morning and said he believed I had given false information on the bail paperwork I filled out in jail and that he intended to charge me with perjury.
What would this have meant? Regardless of the outcome of Monday's trial, it would have meant ANOTHER trial and - because my attorney was at the jail when I was doing paperwork - I would have to hire ANOTHER lawyer. Jim Sawyer was willing to stop the additional assault if I would pay $100 and admit to committing the horrendous crime of not obeying orders shouted by a jackboot in the street.
So I had a choice - more hours of my life to the state and fistfuls of money to another lawyer, or leaving a situation that had just taken a very bad turn.
Seth did not attempt to influence me either way. He has been excellent like that from the beginning. He presented the options, and after careful consideration, I made the choice.
My deepest thanks again to those who showed me emotional and financial support. You are aces in my book, and I am proud and humbled to know you.
It's over now.

Blackmail as standard operating practice.

The victims options are be forced to fill out their forms completely and accurately, then sign your name to a contract with them ... or stand by your rights and be kept for a long period in jail awaiting trial. On top of the lengthy period, they will be really pissed off at you and torture you in a thousand little ways. Like they did to Jim Johnson... kept the poor bastard in solitary until he was losing touch with reality.  One reason I hate when anyone praises Rick Van Wickler... yeah he is a member of Concentration Camp Guards for the Better Treatment of Drug Users LEAP but he is in the business of torturing compliance out of people that stand up for their rights.

Jim Johnson

Choose loss over disaster until you have nothing left to lose.

Russell Kanning

and the county jails are full of people waiting for trail .... or often just waiting for a plea deal