• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Freedom to Travel" Event

Started by Kat Kanning, May 17, 2005, 06:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lordmetroid

I like that one specially considering that they treat anyone comming into the country as a criminal. Fingerprinting, iris scanning and demanding all kinds of other personal data.

Dreepa

Quote from: Michael Fisher on December 16, 2006, 12:11 PM NHFT
You could stand by the security exit area with a taxi-driver hat, as though you're waiting for someone, and a sign that says "Big Brother," or perhaps, "Welcome to America: You now have no rights." (or no freedom, privacy, etc.)
Waiting for 'Big Brother'.

Nice!

Russell Kanning

I really like that one. I wait in the area where people exit the "secure area".

Insurgent

Quote from: Michael Fisher on December 16, 2006, 12:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 16, 2006, 07:16 AM NHFT
"should muslims have rights?"
"are we free to pray in the airport?"

I will sit for an hour with a sign leaning against my knees again. I will just sit there observing the tsa/hs/cops and answer people's questions. It worked out great last time, because I was very nonthreatening to the average person being abused by the tsa.

Keep the sign ideas coming. The type can be small, since I am close to lots of people.

You could stand by the security exit area with a taxi-driver hat, as though you're waiting for someone, and a sign that says "Big Brother," or perhaps, "Welcome to America: You now have no rights." (or no freedom, privacy, etc.)

Cool idea, except that Logan has very specific areas where ground transportation picks up, and they'd kick you out faster than you can blink.

You could stand in limo pickup areas without much hassle for quite a while, especially if you wore a black suit and tie!

Kat Kanning

We're going to Manchester, not Logan.

error

Fun Fact of the Day: K-Y jelly is permitted into the secure area, exempt from the restrictions on liquids and gels. It's considered a medical aid.

I would consider it something you'd need when you deal with the TSA screeners...

Russell Kanning

No Logan ..... Logan is bad.

I used to get bills from the tsa in boston ... but they stopped sending them.

Kat Kanning

Here's Russell waiting for Big Brother to exit the secure area at Manchester Airport.

Insurgent

What a great picture! How was he received?

Russell Kanning

It went well. It was very non-threatening for normal folks and some people got a kick out of it.

Kat Kanning

Next sign:  It's wrong to pepper spray little old men.

Braddogg

Flying down today to Charlotte for the Meineke Car Care Bowl (go BC), getting back the 31st.  Perhaps I'll print out the "Big Brother" sign too.  I'm not a terribly original guy when it comes to protest  :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 18, 2006, 03:25 PM NHFT
Here's Russell waiting for Big Brother to exit the secure area at Manchester Airport.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job, Russell! :)

Dave Ridley

WTG russell heh heh  maybe they are starting to get used to people with signs...since they kicked me out but not you.

Kat Kanning

Here's the sign for today.  Thanks to Lauren for the idea.