• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

Started by Russell Kanning, July 29, 2007, 12:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

I was thinking this would be a good website to set up. We already have scholars for 9/11 truth and the real scholars of 9/11 truth and student scholars for 9/11 truth .... we need a hillbilly or back woods hick site discussing the event.

Maybe it could only be a page on the nhunderground wiki. :)

Please post your homespun analysis of the events surrounding 9/11.

Insurgent

Russell Kanning

I was thinking of looking at it from a whole different perspective ..... the hick view. If you take away all the governments complicated spin and the endless conspiracy theories .... and just look at the facts ... what do you get.

I guess we have to find out what we actually know is true ... and then look for the possible explanations or follow down the simple path wherever that might lead. :)

Kat Kanning

Insurgent

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Caleb

Ah reckon they cayn't ignore us now.

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

If I was still alive, I'd have my doubts about the official government story.

Mr. Green Jeans

Russell Kanning

We will have to find him. :)

I like the idea of having a place where we post some homespun takes on the whole event .... and see where it leads us.

I will post the links to all the more legitimate sites and we can go on with our hokey backwoods analysis. :)

We also have room for debunkers of crazy conspiracy theories.

Jim Johnson

If'n I's wondr'n bout them plane crashes...I'd be wonder'n 'bout them folks what was on them planes.
There'd be alot a folks wonder'n whar' thier kin folks was, since the gov'ment wasn't produc'n no bodys.
I guess it was just lucky... that them insurance compn'ys decided that, out'a the goodness that God gave'm, they'd just pay out a billion dollars to their kin.  Even if it was written in the policies that the insurance companies didn't have to pay in the event of a terrorist attack.

I's just wonder'n who them people was?

Insurgent

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 29, 2007, 03:40 PM NHFT
What text should I add?

To za page? I say add on www.fromthewilderness.com and www.oilempire.us
Some complikated stuff but I reckon there even be some yarns we folks can unerstand  :)

NC2NH

dagum Yankee Empire lyin' all the time

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator on July 29, 2007, 09:28 PM NHFT
I guess it was just lucky... that them insurance compn'ys decided that, out'a the goodness that God gave'm, they'd just pay out a billion dollars to their kin.  Even if it was written in the policies that the insurance companies didn't have to pay in the event of a terrorist attack.
I know in Berkshire Hathaway's case .... they paid out about 1 billion to various companies that occupied the buildings because they had not written in terrorist attacks exemptions. Now they charge even more.

I wonder what did happen to all those bodies at the pentagon. How many people were on that plan?