• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

Started by Russell Kanning, July 29, 2007, 12:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Send us your bumpkin pictures or post them yourself. :)

TackleTheWorld

Planes they go... like really zip...lickety split... fast.  Buildings are like... well, not fast...they stand still.  They are ,you know, hard... and they stand still.  And they're pretty dang solid and heavy.  When light and fast planes hit solid and heavy buildings, the plane just goes, you know poof!  It becomes just a puff of smoke...like a cloud of vaporized plane juice.  A'corse the people and boxes in the plane go poof too 'cause they were going like...zip scoot...too.

Lloyd Danforth

I nominate Tackle for Bumpkin Science Editor

Russell Kanning

It seems like many of the shots of the planes hitting the buildings so stuff coming out the other side. To me it seems like the plane wouldn't come close to shootin out the other side since it is kinda flimsy compared to the 2 WTC buildings full of concrete and big fat steel thingies. What do you guys think?

Lloyd Danforth

I think I saw a plane hit a building and come out the other side.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

2nd plane. Building on the left.  Saw it happen.

mvpel

srqrebel

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 31, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT

Sure it wasn't done with a hologram projector?  ;D
8)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 31, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT
was that surprising to you?
Where were you at? I didn't see any of this stuff til way afterwards.

Russell Kanning

error

Even a little rubber ball traveling at 600 miles an hour is going to do some damage to whatever it hits.

Consider that you can shoot your rifle and the bullet (if you have the right kind) will go through solid steel, concrete and everything else in its path.

A giant piece of aluminum going that fast is going to pierce straight through anything you put in its path and it'll stop when it's good and ready to stop.

Russell Kanning

so how much of a 757 would you expect to make it out the other side of the twin towers?

mvpel

An engineering group did a finite element analysis visualization of the impact, it was quite astonishing.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 31, 2007, 01:06 PM NHFT
so how much of a 757 would you expect to make it out the other side of the twin towers?

Oh, quite a few pieces of it -- along with a few big chunks of the towers.