• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

Started by Russell Kanning, July 29, 2007, 12:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 31, 2007, 12:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 31, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT
2nd plane. Building on the left.  Saw it happen.
was that surprising to you?
Where were you at? I didn't see any of this stuff til way afterwards.

I was killing time waiting for the traffic to lessen, watching Fox and Friends, a show that went down the tubes after 911.  It was sometime before 9am.  They announced a plane had hit the WTC.  I channel flipped and caught what was probably CNN who already, had a camera on the burning building.  I called my sister and was talking with her when another plane came into view on the right.  I first thought: 'Rubbernecking', but, the plane went out of sight and came out the lefthand side of the 2nd building.  My first though was: "What is attracting these planes to these buildings?"  Then the announcer and I concluded it was done on purpose about the same time, then he went (understandably) all, "Oh, the humanity"

Lloyd Danforth

I don't remember much falling out in front of the plane.  Was it supposed to have avoided the elevator shafts?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: mvpel on July 31, 2007, 01:16 PM NHFT
An engineering group did a finite element analysis visualization of the impact, it was quite astonishing.
that sounds a little high falootin for us bumpkins, but we are after the truth.... where did you see that?

I am guessing you are not ready to join the Bumpkins 4 9/11 Thruth.

I definitely think the laws of physics are important when we do our back porch theorizing.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 31, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT
I don't remember much falling out in front of the plane.  Was it supposed to have avoided the elevator shafts?
I don't know. Maybe the second one missed the elevators, since it was kinda on the side. I don't know that much about these things.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 01:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 31, 2007, 01:06 PM NHFT
so how much of a 757 would you expect to make it out the other side of the twin towers?

Oh, quite a few pieces of it -- along with a few big chunks of the towers.
did any chunks of the building go flying right at impact?

error

It's hard to tell. Not too many people were actually looking when the first plane hit.

Russell Kanning

yea .... I don't even remember how it looked even from the film of the second one

mackler

Hey I'm kind of new here, so forgive me if I ask stupid questions, buuuuut......

and maybe I'm not heavily in touch with the "911 truth" movement, buuuuuut......

what exactly is so mysterious about 911?  Maybe I'm not thinking right, but other than certain not really important details, it seems pretty obvious to me what happened overall.  I don't think you'll get all the details by watching one of those 911 documentaries, but since the day of the event, it seems to me that answers to all of the major questions have more or less been answered.

What am I missing?

Caleb

Quote from: mackler on August 01, 2007, 10:29 PM NHFT
I don't think you'll get all the details by watching one of those 911 documentaries, but since the day of the event, it seems to me that answers to all of the major questions have more or less been answered.

What am I missing?

Yep. Answered a lot. Except sometimes the answers are blatant lies. Other times there is more than one answer (and the answers conflict with each other.) Other times they just avoid the questions. Bush said, after 9/11, that he would go after the nasty men that did this ... and yet, while he's willing to bomb Saddam Hussein, old Mahmoud Abbas (the guy who wired 100,000 to Mohammed Atta right before 9/11) sits free as a bird in Pakistan, and Bush hasn't even tried to get him. 'Course ... Abbas is buddies with Condolleezza Rice and Donnie Rumsfeld, but that shouldn't cause us to suspect em, right?

Practically every last bit of the official story is phony, in one way or another. But this is the one thing we aren't supposed to talk about.

error

Quote from: Caleb on August 01, 2007, 10:50 PM NHFT
Practically every last bit of the official story is phony, in one way or another.

The problem I run into is that so much of the unofficial stories are phony, as well.

Caleb

Would you expect anything different?

The government puts out a bunch of absurd nonsense. People try to figure out what happened, only they don't have access to hardly any of the necessary information, so speculation runs rampant. People are imaginative, if nothing else.

But since the government's story is truth ... it should be free of the rampant absurdities, right? A bunch of bumpkins shouldn't be able to see through the government's story now, should they?

jaqeboy

Quote from: mvpel on July 31, 2007, 01:16 PM NHFT
An engineering group did a finite element analysis visualization of the impact, it was quite astonishing.

Have you got a link to anything on this? Was it stress and strain? Did they do any animation? I'd like to see all they have published on this.
Thanks

Russell Kanning

Quote from: mackler on August 01, 2007, 10:29 PM NHFTI don't think you'll get all the details by watching one of those 911 documentaries, but since the day of the event, it seems to me that answers to all of the major questions have more or less been answered.
Where have you gotten your info from?
What are the answers to the questions?

Some of us are just bumpkins looking for the truth. Others of us really want to believe the government version. Others of us want to believe conspiracy theories.

Lloyd Danforth

I saw a plane hit a building.  I could understand how the weight of the stories above the damage could fall and, perhaps take the rest of the building down, but. don't get how the building(s) collapsed from the bottom.

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 06:43 AM NHFT
I saw a plane hit a building.  I could understand how the weight of the stories above the damage could fall and, perhaps take the rest of the building down, but. don't get how the building(s) collapsed from the bottom.

The buildings didn't collapse from the bottom.