• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

Started by Russell Kanning, July 29, 2007, 12:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Caleb on August 01, 2007, 10:50 PM NHFT
Practically every last bit of the official story is phony,

Har har.  Caleb spelt fony wrong.

mvpel

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/cgvlab/papers/popescu/popescuWTCVIS07.pdf

Them thar eggheads over at Purdue - thought that was chicken? - did this here kerjigger.

Jim Johnson

Ya know...if'n it whar ges 1 bild'n, i'da seen it jus fall'n down like it done.
2 bild'ns fall'n down identical like at?  At ain't rite.
And the dung kicker there is a third bild'n that wernt hit by no areplane, it's areplane fel inta a feild in Pa, but the bild'n still fall'd down.

I bin play'n Jinga all night try'n to fig're out how to get it ta fall straight d'wn.   :mf_farmer:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on August 02, 2007, 09:20 AM NHFT
The buildings didn't collapse from the bottom.
you must not be a bumpkin .... cause you act like you know sumpin for certin.
that red building seemed to go down all-at-once to me

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator on August 02, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT
I bin play'n Jinga all night try'n to fig're out how to get it ta fall straight d'wn.   :mf_farmer:
we were thinkin here a day or two ago that we need a nice little model .... throw gas all over it and light er up and see how the place goes down

Lloyd Danforth

It would be hard to get all of the relative weights correct in model form.  Something changes in velocity in scale, too, I think.

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 04:19 PM NHFT
It would be hard to get all of the relative weights correct in model form.  Something changes in velocity in scale, too, I think.

Well...Mr. Science Man thinks... ain't that amaz'n.

We could bild ourselves a mod'l of the bild'n jus like dem Purdu fellers...ya know, if Mr. Science Man want'd to hep.
We woodn't need no fancy cumputer.  Ma'uncle Lloyds got a spud cannon, we'alls could put a alumnum can filt wit mice in it and shoot it at the mod'l.

The'r wodn't be no inhumame about it.  We coud get them volinteer mice that the lipstick compnys hire.

Wat'e'a think abot at Mr. Science Man?   :pitchforked:

KBCraig

NC2NH

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 02, 2007, 04:58 PM NHFT
v = ma?

I don't thank so 'cause that V feller was a man, so he couldn' be nobody's ma.

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator on August 02, 2007, 06:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 04:19 PM NHFT

We could bild ourselves a mod'l of the bild'n jus like dem Purdu fellers...ya know, if Mr. Science Man want'd to hep.
We woodn't need no fancy cumputer.  Ma'uncle Lloyds got a spud cannon, we'alls could put a alumnum can filt wit mice in it and shoot it at the mod'l.

The'r wodn't be no inhumame about it.  We coud get them volinteer mice that the lipstick compnys hire.

Yur uncle?!   I thought you were my uncle!

kola

Wel I em a comin from kansass and me a mommaa thinkx it wazs a dang tornado that make those skie scrapperss go down. yeah ol mister Bush has some type of contraption for making hurrycanes and stuff..Bubba at the gas stayzhun says so..and everyone belives bubba...

i reckon he dun did that katrina thing too..

were all fixin to lynch that bastard

Kountryboy Kola

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 07:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator on August 02, 2007, 06:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 04:19 PM NHFT

Yur uncle?!   I thought you were my uncle!

Hey, yur sister and my grandpa don't make me yer...oh... :blush:

mackler

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 02, 2007, 06:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on August 01, 2007, 10:29 PM NHFTI don't think you'll get all the details by watching one of those 911 documentaries, but since the day of the event, it seems to me that answers to all of the major questions have more or less been answered.
Where have you gotten your info from?

The internet, where else?   ;)

QuoteWhat are the answers to the questions?

Depends on the question.  What's the biggest unanswered question, in your opinion?  Tell me and I'll tell you whether I agree with you that it's unanswered.

I agree, there is blatant lying going on, but to me that's not so really big a problem, precisely because it is blatant, and thus easily detected.