• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bumpkins for 9/11 Truth

Started by Russell Kanning, July 29, 2007, 12:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Quote from: mackler on August 02, 2007, 08:50 PM NHFT
Depends on the question.  What's the biggest unanswered question, in your opinion?  Tell me and I'll tell you whether I agree with you that it's unanswered.

Why won't Bush try to get Pakistan to extradite Mahmoud Amhad?

Russell Kanning

Depends on the question.  What's the biggest unanswered question, in your opinion?  Tell me and I'll tell you whether I agree with you that it's unanswered.
that's a good un ... I will get back with you tomorrow.
Maybe someone else can ask you one.

Caleb

QuoteDepends on the question.  What's the biggest unanswered question, in your opinion?  Tell me and I'll tell you whether I agree with you that it's unanswered.

Or here's a fun one:  Where was Donald Rumsfeld when the first plane struck the tower?  I mean, I remember where I was when it happened. 300 million americans remember where they were ... But where was Donald Rumsfeld?  Why does he remember being in three places?

Caleb

Another one:  Who were the (actual) hijackers? Does being alive constitute enough proof that you weren't really one of the hijackers? If *they* were using stolen identities ... who are *they*?

error

What's the biggest unanswered question, in your opinion?

What the hell did that Schrodinger guy do with his cat?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Caleb on August 02, 2007, 08:55 PM NHFTWhere was Donald Rumsfeld when the first plane struck the tower?  I mean, I remember where I was when it happened. 300 million americans remember where they were
I didn't hear about the buildings crashing down until hours later. Some nitwit neighbor kid came by and told me. I didn't believe or understand him until I listened to the radio later.

So .... I don't know where I was at. I don't think I was in an underground shelter like Rummy though. :)

mackler

Quote from: Caleb on August 02, 2007, 08:57 PM NHFT
Another one:  Who were the (actual) hijackers? Does being alive constitute enough proof that you weren't really one of the hijackers? If *they* were using stolen identities ... who are *they*?

I have seen no persuasive evidence that there were any hijackers.

Insurgent

Quote from: mackler on August 04, 2007, 05:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Caleb on August 02, 2007, 08:57 PM NHFT

I have seen no persuasive evidence that there were any hijackers.

'reckon I seen 19 Ay-rabs on tv the next day, didn't you? Guvment said they done did it, so they must'v.

Caleb

That's jest what I thought. I mean, tarnation, the guvmint don't have no reason to lie to us about sumthin so important as this. If they say that 19 of them there moslem fellers hijacked the plane ... then darn tootin', that must be what happened. And if they show pictures of them fellers, why doubt it?

But then a couple of them there fellers showed up alive at that embassy over thar, and I started thinkin', "Well, ah'll be! If that feller had hijacked a plane, wouldn't he be dead as a doornail right now?" Then it turned out that one of the fellers was a Christian, not a moslem, and I started wondrin' if maybe the guvmint was wrong about who the real hijackers were.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Insurgent on August 04, 2007, 06:50 PM NHFT
'reckon I seen 19 Ay-rabs on tv the next day, didn't you? Guvment said they done did it, so they must'v.

They finded 19 hijakers ba nex'day....hoowee, most them guvment boys couldn't find thar ass's by nex'day.
Seem'd ta me lak they already had themselves a list ready.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: error on August 02, 2007, 10:40 PM NHFT
What the hell did that Schrodinger guy do with his cat?

Ya know...that cat thang is the perfeck exsample of wat's rong with modr'n fisicks.  How stupit ya gotta be to be able ta think yur cat is both dade and alive.  I never seen nathen what's both dade an alive...sept'n in those stupit zombee muvys.  Man if ya don't no if yur cats dead er alive how can ya go on to assum'n 29 freak'n spacial dementions.
Fisicks left the earth in 1935 'n now it's LIS, LOST IN SPACE. :soapbox:

Caleb

Bumpkins Fer 9/11 Truth lapel pins now available:

[attachment deleted by admin]

TackleTheWorld

Russell Kanning

only bumpkins could espouse those theories

jenga doesn't count since the buildings were built out of skimpy steel and concrete

planes go poof sometimes ... especially when they hit the pentagon ... but I would have thought it would have got shot and then when poof ... like in the movies.

I have a new pin for my bib

Tom Sawyer