• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Drug War discussion group

Started by maxxoccupancy, November 16, 2007, 12:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maxxoccupancy

I have created a new Yahoo Group for the discussion of drug policy.  There are already several links, two polls, and two photos albums up, for those who want to contribute.  The recent pledge at pledgebank.com/drugwar has reached the 100 signer mark, but there are still six weeks left to sign up.  Please join both groups if you have not done so already.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drugwareducation/

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

--Max

Kat Kanning

I like your article about Harm Reduction that you posted on the yahoo group.  Would you like it printed in the Keene Free Press, with a plug for your pledge and yahoo group?

maxxoccupancy

You bet your ass, I would.  Anything we can do to raise public concerns over the drug war would help tremendously.  I am tired of hearing from taxpayer advocates who don't want to discuss this issue.  It has done so much damage to our society, and needs to be stopped.

--Max

Rocketman

Kat Kanning

Let me know if you'd like a stack of papers with your article, Max, to hand out to potential anti-drug war activists, or whatever.

maxxoccupancy

Maybe three or four.  Any more than that and the extras risk being used to get a fire going out here.

Hey, it's cold in New Hampsha.