• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Let Freedom Ring! Directory

Started by MTPorcupine3, July 31, 2007, 05:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

I am in the process of creating a business directory to be the "Yellow Pages" counterpart to the "Porcupine Directory".

The purpose of this directory is to create a network of liberty-oriented neighbours so that we may support each other in commerce, barter, volunteerism or like manner. Individuals and enterprises listed herein include Free State Project members (Porcupines), Friends of the FSP, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Liberty Dollar merchants, or anyone who believes in and actively promotes the concept that the only legitimate rĂ´le of government is to protect the life, liberty and property of individuals.

Readers are encouraged to purchase their services or products from individuals or enterprises listed herein. There's no reason why we all can't enjoy "Patriot Prosperity" in New Hampshire.

So far listed in this project: Automotive, Computers, Construction, all New Hampshire's farmers' markets (where it's easy to find people fed up with bureaucracy), firearms, food, hardware, media, music, non-profit organisations, odd jobs, pets, photography, real estate, restaurants/pubs, second hand/pawn, silver/gold.

If you want your business listed, let me know. It's probably not in there yet, because this project is still in the womb.

Let me know if

1) You want a copy of it via e-mail "as is".

2) You want to help with this project (printing, delivery, etc.). If you have a printing business, it gets free full page advertising in exchange for getting printed.

3) You have any helpful suggestions.

If you think you can do a better job and want to take it an run with it, I won't get mad at you. The idea for this directory was borne of a need for one, and I want to see it completed no matter who does it.

Proposed Costs:

Single copy or multiple for distribution: FREE
Listing of individual or enterprise: FREE
Third-, half- or full-page advertisement: To be determined later
Form of payment or freewill offering: Gold or silver bullion at fair market value; Liberty Dollars at face value; e-Liberty Dollars (may be ordered by credit/debit card); barter. Non-Federal no-Reserve "money" as a last resort.

e-mail:

richangell2 at yahoo dot fr

d_goddard