• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"special" money stamp bulk order

Started by lone_wolf_556, July 31, 2007, 06:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lone_wolf_556

ok, i have a line up for some special stamps. look at the top left corner of the home page and you see our cute little porcupine logo.

think something like this

"got freedom?"
[porcupine]
[initials]
"www.freeme.org"

the "initials" will be as an identifier, or can be left as FSP. mine will have "MRB"

this will be a round stamp about 1 inch in diameter. the first one is going to cost me $30.00 but after that i can make a bulk order. quantity pricing goes down rapidly, but the maker needs some kind of idea how many first. certainly less than $15.00. how many of you would be willing to go for this at say $15.00 the initials again would be personalized for each person. unless you only want the FSP there instead.

the idea is that these could be use to mark envelopes, money, letters etc.

lone_wolf_556

ok tentative quote..

supplier says if i get 20 pieces i am looking roughly $6.50 for "FSP" if i only get 15 thats $7.50

this is my cost and i would need to re-ship them to you. so add roughly 2.50 to cover postage both directions.

so if you are interested speak up.. ill front for the order, but i need to have buyers lined up..

personalized stamps are available but much more pricey. at this time they are going to be roughly $15.00 each. the more orders i get the lower it goes.

Dave Ridley

i'm interested but would want to see the final version and maybe check one out in person, before buying one.

lone_wolf_556

no problem, i have to get a proof anyway. i can take pictures and email them. or if you are in the greater plattsburgh NY area you can stop by.

its missing the "?" but thats being remedied..

Dreepa

Bald Eagle

I think I'd be interested in an FSP stamp. 
I left my stamp at the check-in table at PorCFest and will need a suitable replacement until I find  it or get another one.

Where's it shipping from?

J’raxis 270145

lone_wolf_556

ok, so far thats three FSP stamps, and i will be re-shipping them from Plattsburgh NY 12901

please email your shipping info to me at lone_wolf_556 at yahoo.com and i will start a list for the order. when i have enough interest i will email my address for you to mail the M.O. to and the finalized price (incl. shipping). you will then confirm that you accept the finalized price and i will place the order.

like i said i will front for the order so when the final email goes out the order is placed. while i can sell FSP stamps to anyone, personalized stamp sales are final.

hopefully i can hit the 20 pcs (min) mark shortly. and depending on interest i may continue this offer for another batch or two.

and no i am not really making any profit in this, i just want to get the best price for everyone.

Dreepa

Have you posted this on the FSP website? (haven't been over there in a few days)

Also do you accept paypal?

BTW... Thanks for doing this.

I think that if you order 20 you should be able to sell them (the FSP or blank ones at least).

lone_wolf_556

Quote from: Dreepa on August 02, 2007, 03:26 PM NHFT
Have you posted this on the FSP website? (haven't been over there in a few days)

Also do you accept paypal?

BTW... Thanks for doing this.

I think that if you order 20 you should be able to sell them (the FSP or blank ones at least).
yeah, but i don't seem to be getting much interest there.
i have been scammed too many times through paypal. they still claim i owe them money because of a "disputed charge" a "buyer" placed. so no i will not accept paypal. nothing personal, purely business. (once bitten twice shy)

no problem. glad to do my part.

lone_wolf_556

ok, i have been out of commission for a few months. but i am back. if there is still any interest in this i will further pursue it.

at this time i am going with the FSP, no personalized ones, unless you want to pay $30 up front for it. (a litle too rich for most folks, including me i guess)

Puke