• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester Paper in the Works... can you help?

Started by RattyDog, August 01, 2007, 10:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Dreepa on August 04, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Depending on cost and when the first few issues come out... I will order some ads.
PM me once you have some details.

You ROCK!!!  :thanks:

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on August 04, 2007, 11:02 PM NHFT
Error really does not want to be in the hosting business.

OK just checking -- I prefer to spend $$ in the liberty family....

My brother-in-law accepts liberty dollars for hosting -- so I'll get a quote from him.

David

Seth Cohn does hosting.  I believe his email in kfp at gnnhampshire dot net .

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 02, 2007, 08:41 AM NHFT
The primere edition could have Thomas Jefferson with his feet up in the stirrups, giving birth to The Manchfreepress. 

Others thoughts on this particular cartoon?

Russell Kanning

So when are you guys going to put up a website?

I think going with Seth and Drupal right quick would be a great option.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on August 04, 2007, 11:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on August 04, 2007, 11:02 PM NHFT
Error really does not want to be in the hosting business.

OK just checking -- I prefer to spend $$ in the liberty family....

My brother-in-law accepts liberty dollars for hosting -- so I'll get a quote from him.

Nice. ;D Can you put him in contact with me so I can tell him the specifics of what we need? He can email me at manchfreepress at jraxis.com.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 05, 2007, 07:53 AM NHFT
So when are you guys going to put up a website?

I think going with Seth and Drupal right quick would be a great option.

I'm contacting Seth with specifics of what we need. I'm waiting on hearing back from a friend I contacted first—I don't want to go back on that offer, but I did tell him we'd need to know by Tuesday or we'd have to look elsewhere.

He just replied to me after I bugged him again. Natalie, check your PMs. ;D

SethCohn

Hmm, I never heard from you... so I'll assume you're taken care of... otherwise let me know.

SethCohn

Quote from: David on August 05, 2007, 12:35 AM NHFT
Seth Cohn does hosting.  I believe his email in kfp at gnnhampshire dot net .
um, it's gnuhampshire.net not gnn.

or try my name (no space) at gmail.com

error

Dave Ridley

natalie dont worry too much about having to explain every decision you make or approach you take.   just listen to us and dont worry too much if you can't keep us all happy, it's not a thing that is possible.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 05, 2007, 06:40 PM NHFT
natalie dont worry too much about having to explain every decision you make or approach you take.   just listen to us and dont worry too much if you can't keep us all happy, it's not a thing that is possible.

dada wise

Braddogg

Just . . . don't piss off the investors -- we gots to get paid, yo!  ;)

MatthewDP

I'd love to help...even though I'm currently in South Dakota. I run the college newspaper here at Dakota State University and have more IT skills than you can shake a stick at. If you guys need a fancy website with a content management system and lots of widgets, I'll do it. Let me know... paulsonm <at> pluto.dsu.edu

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: RattyDog on August 06, 2007, 07:19 AM NHFT
Today will be a busy day, I am going to be chasing a ridiculously awesome story and trying to touch base with investors...people who have emailed me, I am getting a "server error" when I try to get to msn, so I don't know if it will be minutes or hours until I am able to get to writing back to you. JEREMY: What is this server error and how do I make it go away? Also...how close are we to having MFP emails up and running and when they are operational, are WE going to have server errors? I don't ever want a 'server error' to get in between me and my emails again!!

A "server error" is a server-side error at MSN (as opposed to client-side, which would be an error happening on your computer). It's probably nothing you're doing, but something Microsoft screwed up—they could be working on the site so it's down. Interestingly, I found my MSN Messenger client disconnected when I got into work this morning. Our email setup would be entirely separate from MSN (unless you configure your mail to forward to an account at MSN, of course) so it shouldn't happen there unless I screw something up. ;)

Getting email up and running is dependent on us picking a hosting provider, but once we pick something, I'll set that up first before I tackle the website, so we can all begin using @manchfreepress.com email addresses.