• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Meeting

Started by Kat Kanning, August 02, 2007, 08:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I'm proposing that we meet Sunday August 12th about 1:00pm in Keene for an LSF meeting.  The meeting would be to discuss who will receive scholarships this year.  I'd also like to call for new volunteers to help with the LSF, and talk about the future of the project.  Mike's moved away from NH, and doesn't think he should lead the project anymore, and both Cathleen and I are apparently thinking of stepping down also.

If anyone is interested in volunteering for the project, feel free to attend this meeting :)

Maybe meet at Robin Hood Park at noon for monadnock porcs/picnic lunch and then we can decide whether to stay there or head somewhere else for the meeting.

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

Thank you, Cathleen, Kat, Lloyd, and Scott, for your service. I really appreciate you taking over the fund, Lloyd. This new energy for the LSF is exciting. :)

God bless you!

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks Mickey.  Get yer ass back to NH!

Kat Kanning

NH lost out big time when Michael left.  Hope you're doing well where you are!

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Michael Fisher on August 13, 2007, 01:02 PM NHFT
Thank you, Cathleen, Kat, Lloyd, and Scott, for your service.

...AND BRIAN!!!  :o Speaking of Brian, we need one more vote for those motions to pass.

Thank you for the kind words. I truly hope to return soon, but it may require at least several more years at this rate.  :'(

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Michael Fisher on August 15, 2007, 02:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on August 13, 2007, 01:02 PM NHFT
Thank you, Cathleen, Kat, Lloyd, and Scott, for your service.

...AND BRIAN!!!  :o Speaking of Brian, we need one more vote for those motions to pass.

Thank you for the kind words. I truly hope to return soon, but it may require at least several more years at this rate.  :'(

You'll probably need a Passport when ya do

Kat Kanning

Also a big thank you to Seth for hosting the LSF website!

alecmuller

When you guys have a chance, it would be great to have an updated LS Fund Finances page; the old one looks like it was last updated a little over a year ago.  http://www.lsfund.org/finances.html

Kat Kanning

Will do, thanks for reminder!

Kat Kanning

ok.  When and where are you setting one up?

cathleeninnh

I'm up for a meeting. How about 5pm Saturday 10th in Concord somewhere? (we will be there for an earlier function). Or some other day. Whatever.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

How long does your event last, Cathleen?  Could we do it earlier at the Corcord Porc meeting or something?  Or 5 is OK.  Maybe snow that day.  Lloyd's often in CT on weekend.

Lloyd Danforth

No vamano la casa CT this weekend for Lloyd Roberto.

Kat Kanning

Sounds like your plan would work, Cathleen :)