• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

.357 Sig barrel for Sig P229

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, August 02, 2007, 12:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

I remember at Porcfest, I made a deal with someone that I would send him one of these lightly used barrels for $25, which he would send to me after receipt of the barrel, but unfortunately I misplaced his business card and I don't remember his name.  If you are him, please contact me.  If you are not him, but are interested in the same deal, let me know, and if I have any more, I'll give you the same deal.

Recumbent ReCycler

Let me know where to send it, and I'll ship one off to you.  These aren't perfect, but have good rifling and should function fine.  I have other Sig parts, so if you need anything else, let me know, and I'll see if I have it and we can work out a price.  I need cash, and I like the folks on this forum, so I'm offering parts for less than I usually would.  I have a almost like new magazine for a .40/.357 Sig 229 made by J. P. Sauer & Sohn GmbH that I would be willing to sell for the right price.  It was made on 09/14/94, so it has the "RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOV'T USE ONLY" roll stamp.  If you're interested, make me an offer.  FYI, If you have a Sig 226 in .40/.357, it can be converted to 9mm by swapping out the entire slide assembly.  Mine hasn't had any problems with a 9mm slide assy.  I think I may have one, but it may need new sights.