• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is anyone up for a meeting, it's been awhile?

Started by Raineyrocks, October 09, 2007, 08:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Does anyone want to plan a meeting?  I think the last one we had was pretty small and a few months ago.  Let me know. :)

Raineyrocks

I tried to link over to PLN website and it's saying it's temporarily unavailable.  Does anyone have any more info on that?

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 09, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT
Where do you usually meet?

It's usually not just one place, everybody comes up with where they want to meet.  I've had 2 or 3 meetings at my house.

Russell Kanning

We might be able to make a meeting. We like restaurants with all you can eat salad bars ... or your house could work. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:53 AM NHFT
We might be able to make a meeting. We like restaurants with all you can eat salad bars ... or your house could work. :)

That would be great!  I'm not sure if you and Kat are still eating raw but if you are I could make a big veggie platter with some raw desserts if you want to come here instead of a restaurant.  I just started eating some more raw foods too so I have plenty of things.  Fridays & Saturdays are the best if that is okay with you guys we can set up a date. :)

Dreepa

Rainey we are still waiting for you to show up at an MVP meeting. ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dreepa on October 10, 2007, 09:54 PM NHFT
Rainey we are still waiting for you to show up at an MVP meeting. ;D

I know, aren't I horrible?  I really don't know my way around at the "lower" end,  ( I wrote lower like I'm a snot bag all the way up here in Campton  8) ).  Just kidding about that of course, I'm the farthest thing from a snot bag, trust me! :)

I've asked Rick to take me a couple of times and he bitches that he only gets 2 days off a week and has to do "shed" things. ::) Also my little rebel, (11 yr. old) has a lot of activities on the weekends.   I've only been close to Manchester once and chickened out when it came to driving there because of all the traffic and I drive slow so I don't kill squirrels so people were already getting mad at me in Hooksett. ::)

Rick is up for holding signs for Ed, Lauren, and Elaine though and he said he doesn't care where he has to drive for that.  I'm wearing him down Dreepa so you never know when we will finally come to a MVP meeting! :)

I attached a picture of my little rebel here so you can see what we're up against! ;D

Kat Kanning