• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Complain about Dalebert

Started by dalebert, February 26, 2010, 07:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

You can now describe all of my faults in great detail anonymously. This is going to be painful.

http://failin.gs/profile/Dalebert

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently, your last name isn't Bert

Tom Sawyer

Sam A. Robrin

Hi.  I'm from failin.gs, and I'm here to help you . . .

Lloyd Danforth

I may have heard his last name, once.  I was only gonna suggest that he give more consideration to Pat K's concern for him.

KBCraig

anthonybpugh

microtone

hey dalbert, i'm pretty sure your not gay...

now is it a civil rights issue and sexual discrimination lawsuit in the making because gays and lesbians have equal right now? so why shouldn't us perfectly normal males complain about being called names that hurt our feelings... after all it's still a hate crime.

btw, i got a c+ in legal research my first and only semester at the #3 law school in the state of (redact) . #1 was ----, #2 was ----- and #3 is unmentionable.

federal filing fees are a mere $350.

EthanLeeVita

Actually, he is gay/homosexual. And I'm not sure what you mean by heterosexuals being normal with implications to homosexuals.

I would concur with you about the double standard regarding treatment/name calling, but homosexuals have encountered their fair share of double standards as well. Its an issue where no one has really won but government.

Lloyd Danforth

I remember once I was walking by a group of neat, well dressed, articulate, artistically inclined males and one of them yelled out, "Fucking Hetro!"

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 22, 2010, 06:00 AM NHFT
I remember once I was walking by a group of neat, well dressed, articulate, artistically inclined males and one of them yelled out, "Fucking Hetro!"

...and he was wrong, in what way?

EthanLeeVita

Well, he said he was walking, not fucking.

Jim Johnson

A mistake on Lloyd's part, I'm sure.

Lloyd Danforth

When I was younger, I would, on occasion,  take a break from one and, go walking.