• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Empty holster protest Jan 6th 9am to 11am

Started by porcupine kate, December 23, 2009, 03:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

Quote from: Friday on December 25, 2009, 10:59 AM NHFT
Right or wrong, a lot of people's brains shut down on the subject of guns, and they will feel frightened, threatened and/or bullied by a group of people showing up and walking into the building with guns.
works for collecting taxes.

41mag

Quote from: Friday on December 26, 2009, 08:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on December 25, 2009, 10:59 AM NHFT
I'm trying to dig up Itse's full original email, because what's posted at the start of this thread is not the whole thing.  He wasn't suggesting an empty holster protest and then, if (when) it has no effect, crying and going home.  He was suggesting that this would be the first step, and, if I recall correctly, civil disobedience would be the next step. 

I searched for this yesterday and couldn't find it, and was beginning to fear that I had misremembered.  But I just found it.  This is from an NHLA list:

3.       Maybe those handing out gold standards ought to be sporting empty holsters to signify their believe that they have been unconstitutionally disarmed, but are willing to settle this in a political manner.

4.       If we are further ignored, then it is the time for civil disobedience.
Now I understand.  Thanks Friday!

tito887

I can see myself showing up to report on it at the free state report. I do agree that the next step is civi dis if the rule is not dealt with soon.

Lloyd Danforth

Tony wants to know if anyone from around G is going to this.

Pat K

Crap no wonder it's so freaking cold.
The crazy broads are Icy Staring us into a new Ice Age!

Stop before it's to late!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on December 25, 2009, 10:33 AM NHFT
What if six people entered the building with toy guns in their holsters--followed by more than six with real ones?  Like "Jokers and Tokers," but--I don't know--"Jackers and Packers"?
Unfortunately, this would require some of that organization of which Error spoke, and I'm always treated like Hitler when I suggest it . . .
organize away :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: thinkliberty on December 25, 2009, 11:20 AM NHFT
Hopefully someone can come up with a plan that the "in the system" people and the "out of the system" people can work together on.
they already have
the empty holster idea sounded good to me
if people later fill them .... then great
if they give up their guns ... then bummer

they aren't ruining this "out of the system" guys fun

Russell Kanning

also ... no need to worry ... nobody is going to "openly tote a gun into the statehouse against orders" disobedience ... it just aint gunna happen