• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Traffic Court in Candia Jan. 4th

Started by the_central_scrutinizer, December 27, 2009, 12:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Joshua Kern
99 North Rd
Brentwood, NH 03833

stanford

I just posted this at the FreeKeene thread. It doesn't look like there are many places where he and the other prisoners could hear us if we went out there. I hope Josh can fill us in on the layout for future reference.

Russell Kanning

when i was in there during 2005, i could see the front field and road
that was the max/intake area, but since i couldn't leave my room, there were not a lot of choices of where to look out

they might have rearranged everything or built a new jail since then

if you hold a peaceful vigil, he might hear about it later

stanford

I just called the jail. Josh is scheduled to be released tomorrow (Saturday) morning. The tattooed lady said any time after 7:00. I'd like to invite anyone to join me at 8:00 to welcome him back. I'll get there at 7:30 because they won't start the processing until someone is there to pick him up.

The tattooed lady said it takes about a half hour to process. Right.

Anyway, I'll put out a Porc411 tomorrow, but if you're up early on Saturday, get on out to the Rockingham County Jail. Here's the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=99+North+Road+Brentwood,+NH+03833&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.617464,60.205078&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=99+N+Rd,+Exeter,+Rockingham,+New+Hampshire+03833&ll=43.013834,-71.050086&spn=0.005405,0.007349&t=h&z=17

Russell Kanning

i wonder what gang affiliation they put in?
they joked about that one with me

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 09, 2010, 04:46 AM NHFT
i wonder what gang affiliation they put in?
they joked about that one with me
Bloods, Crypts, Christies............

the_central_scrutinizer

Thanks to everybody that came out last week for the pageantry they call justice:

Brian, Will and Brooke, Bill and Gail, Brad, Richard, Dale, Mike, Brigitte, Jim, Lauren...anyone I forgot...I greatly appreciated it.

Thank you to anybody that sent me mail, and to Mike for conceiving and implementing Mail-to-Jail. What a valuable tool and a boon to the liberty movement (Mike and MTJ, heh) It does make the more humanoid CO's view a prisoner as more "human" when he or she receives piles of mail.

An extra special bonus thanks to Brian for letting me sleep the night before, feeding me two breakfasts (before and after), storing my vehicle, calling the jail about me repeatedly, putting money in my commissary fund, and extracting me at 8 in the morning. You are an honorable man and a great friend. Thank you.

highline

Wish I could have helped you more man.

And a ditto RE: Brian. He is indeed a good man and I'm proud to have him be a friend.

stanford

The only reason I picked him up is because he owed me ten bucks.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: brian.travis on January 11, 2010, 07:53 PM NHFT
The only reason I picked him up is because he owed me ten bucks.

Ayn Rand would be so proud!  :love4:

Lloyd Danforth

Altruism Rational Self Interest!

Did ya get the ten bucks?

Russell Kanning