• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hampton Inn's bedding is so comfy!

Started by Raineyrocks, August 26, 2010, 07:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 27, 2010, 02:31 PM NHFT
Hey, FreelanceFreedomFighter, where in Alexandria? I graduated from Groveton HS.

We used to have family that lived on Shurtz St. Depending on the occasion we'd stay with them or sometimes we'd stay at the big Comfort Inn overlooking I-95 near there. Wife & I got married in their house on Shurtz and spent our wedding night at that Comfort Inn. (Funny story... Next morning I slipped on some pants - & nothing else- and ran down to the free breakfast. As I was getting off the elevator heading back to the room I heard this giggling down the hall. It was two of the room-maids {is that un-PC? don't know what else to call them} They were talking about "de newlyweds" who were "awake all night"!   :-[ :glasses1:  :P When ever I need to get my wife to smile I just mention "de newlyweds" and it always does the trick! ) Unfortunately, they moved to Hawaii a little over a year ago, so we don't go visit them there anymore. Used to love Old Alexandria... beautiful place. Spent too many years dealing with all that damn construction on 95 too!

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Raineyrocks on August 27, 2010, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on August 27, 2010, 12:54 PM NHFT
delaware is like $7 and you're in Delaware for like 5 minutes

Unless, of course, you are going to the Delmarva section of MD, like rainey. ;D

Hey, FreelanceFreedomFighter, where in Alexandria? I graduated from Groveton HS.

Exactly Pat!  :D  It's $4 on weekends and $2 on weekdays to pass through gorgeous  ::) Dover.

Y'know, rainey. If'n y'all drove a little further south on 13 you'd come to a little place called Formy's Barbeque. If you just happened to pick up about 10 pounds of that stuff and a couple bottles of their sauce then stopped by here on your way home, I wouldn't complain. Just sayin'. ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 27, 2010, 03:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on August 27, 2010, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on August 27, 2010, 12:54 PM NHFT
delaware is like $7 and you're in Delaware for like 5 minutes

Unless, of course, you are going to the Delmarva section of MD, like rainey. ;D

Exactly Pat!  :D  It's $4 on weekends and $2 on weekdays to pass through gorgeous  ::) Dover.

Y'know, rainey. If'n y'all drove a little further south on 13 you'd come to a little place called Formy's Barbeque. If you just happened to pick up about 10 pounds of that stuff and a couple bottles of their sauce then stopped by here on your way home, I wouldn't complain. Just sayin'. ;D

Rick said he thinks he knows where that is, is it in Virginia?  I can drive through 6 states and not notice anything, unbelievable, isn't it?  :D   Rick said he thinks it closed down.   Anyways, if you ever want something from Delmarva I will let you know next time before I go but I don't think I drive through Connecticut and that's where you live, right?
Nummy, I had crabcakes when I was there!  I swear the Eastern Shore has the best crabcakes!  Have you ever gone to Tangier Island?  There's a family restaurant there and it is so good we used to go to Crisfield and take a boat there just to eat at that place.