• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Polar Plunge!

Started by Mike Barskey, December 08, 2010, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

It looks like the only people interested in a $10/person ride in the RV to the Polar Plunge (from Grafton) are Jason, Kevin, and Joe. Is that right? No one else is interested?

Mike Barskey

Wham! We now have a full bus: Jason, Evan, Kevin, Stephanie, Jeff, Rich, Joe, Brigitte, and me. And if we want a crowded ride, Brian, Cooper, and Miller are interested in joining the bus from Candia. I'm still thinking about whether that would be too crowded/uncomfortable.

Cool!

Jim Johnson

What time is the event?

Where?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 29, 2010, 06:40 PM NHFT
What time is the event?

Where?

Hampton Beach. Meet at 2:00p, gather and socialize, jump in at 2:30p, gather and socialize at local restaurant?

KBCraig

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 29, 2010, 07:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 29, 2010, 06:40 PM NHFT
What time is the event?

Where?

Hampton Beach. Meet at 2:00p, gather and socialize, jump in at 2:30p, gather and socialize at local restaurant?

Jump in at 2:30:01, and jump right back out at 2:30:01.5?

Tom Sawyer

We are coming over to join the crazies in the icy surf... should be fun and awful... followed by fun.   ;D

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Which, when you are wet feels like 5 below, in the mere presence of fluttering towels, alone.

dalebert

MaineShark

Mike Barskey

Here are some pix from the Polar Plunge (there's nudity): http://gallery.me.com/mike.barskey#100692

These are from me and Ryan. Upload your own if you want (or email them to the album, or email them to me and I'll add them to the album).