• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Protest for gun freedom?

Started by Coconut, April 18, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpel

There is no ban on firearms on any of New Hampshire's state university campuses.  It may appear that there is, and the administration may act like there is, but there's not.  They are "null and void" according to state law.

KurtDaBear

Quote from: Bald Eagle on May 17, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT
"and if you hadn't been acting eccentrically before the confrontation, ...."

You're kidding, right?  You've met this crowd before, haven't you?   ::)

:D

Well, actually, no--not in person.  And what I meant was eccentricity in immediate chronological proximity to the demonstration such that gendarmes might be summoned for reasons other than that they were carrying boxes from well known gun manufacturers.  Surely a few of them can hold it together for a few hours, can't they?  Can't they? :o

Dave Ridley

<< "The only people who should have guns [on campus] are the police, period," said Dep. Chief Dean.>>

Called Dep. Chief Dean to gripe about this; he returned my call and we had a very cordial conversation.  He seemed like a very likeable character. 

error

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 22, 2007, 11:21 PM NHFT
<< "The only people who should have guns [on campus] are the police, period," said Dep. Chief Dean.>>

Called Dep. Chief Dean to gripe about this; he returned my call and we had a very cordial conversation.  He seemed like a very likeable character. 

Yes, but was there any substance to the conversation? Or was he just pleasant and likable while espousing the benefits of tyranny?

d_goddard

Quote from: error on May 23, 2007, 03:09 AM NHFT
pleasant and likable while espousing the benefits of tyranny?
Maggie Hassan