• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2008 New Hampshire Liberty Forum

Started by mackler, August 14, 2007, 12:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Jon Maltz on August 15, 2007, 09:28 AM NHFT
YOU try to find a hotel for January of a presidential primary year that won't include a clause in the contract saying they have the right to boot your event from their hotel should the primary be held within a week or two of your event.

So, is that clause in the LF deal?

JonM

Chris got a clause that they wouldn't cancel us no matter when the Primary might be.

Dreepa

now go out and fill up that hotel so that the rest of the contract is good...  :D

error

Quote from: Malum Prohibitum on August 16, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
Is this event only open to people who have signed up to move?  Im kicking around the idea of making a very long road trip in January.

Sure, anybody can attend. Come on up!

slim

The hotel has a pool I wonder if there is going to be porcupine watersports??? No I am not talking about anything sexual but there could be a porc bikini contest.

Dreepa

Quote from: Malum Prohibitum on August 16, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
Is this event only open to people who have signed up to move?  Im kicking around the idea of making a very long road trip in January.
In fact we want people who haven't signed up... come meet us..

mackler

Quote from: slim on August 16, 2007, 08:18 PM NHFT
The hotel has a pool I wonder if there is going to be porcupine watersports??? No I am not talking about anything sexual but there could be a porc bikini contest.

I don't want to sound closed-minded or anything, but may I make a request: If we have a bikini contest, can we please, please, please limit contest entry to women?  I realize this will require there be at least two females there, but we still have several months to plan this.

KBCraig

Quote from: mackler on August 17, 2007, 01:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: slim on August 16, 2007, 08:18 PM NHFT

I don't want to sound closed-minded or anything, but may I make a request: If we have a bikini contest, can we please, please, please limit contest entry to women?

Why is that?

http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/images/I_Love_You.jpg

;D

Lloyd Danforth

I'm so afraid my but looks looks like that(but, not as round), that I never look at it

David

I won't ask you how you found that picture.   :o ;D 8)