• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Illegal Immigration

Started by umbcpaleoconservative, June 18, 2007, 02:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

umbcpaleoconservative

Freedom and quality before Libertarianism and equality! :icon_pirat:

Quote from: Henry on June 20, 2007, 12:25 PM NHFT
Locking the front door and the car door isn't inflicting force on others. Don't Libertarians do that? Knock first and we can have a conversation before I let you in, maybe sign a lease at first, something. I guess from reading these threads I'm not any sort of pure Libertarian, maybe a Constitutionalist or something I don't know. What I don't get is where open borders are concerned some here are entirely fine with Bush  and co.'s agenda to take down the US from within. It's not any secret that the state is using the open borders to take away your rights. Just look at the immigration bill now being forced through and how it required biometrics for everyone, not just illegals. The worker authorizations? It's all the REAL ID but from a different direction. Do you all like that? What's wrong with having a nice, free place in this world? Just like a cell needs a membrane in order to survive, a prerequisite for a free society is a border of some sort. What's more important, being Libertarian, or being free?

Braddogg

It's not any secret that the state is using the open borders to take away your rights. Just look at the immigration bill now being forced through and how it required biometrics for everyone, not just illegals.

Does not compute (Get it?  A biometrics joke . . . nevermind ;) ).  Why does open borders result in required biometrics?  You'd think that biometrics might be more likely if immigration was restricted, so the Federales could find the illegal immigrants easier.

CNHT

What's more important, being Libertarian, or being free?

It is better to be a naive armchair philosopher and not vote I guess. I don't get Brad's analogy, but I do know I have heard them say out of their own mouths to thousands and thousands of demonstrators that they will overtake and kill us to take the land for themselves. There is plenty of video evidence of this. I doubt you'd last two minutes in Canada if you went there and did that.

What more than that do you need to know about the agenda?

Quantrill

I see why this thread is in the Endless Debate and Whining forum.

GOING NOWHERE...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: umbcpaleoconservative on June 20, 2007, 09:01 AM NHFT
My point is demography is destiny and maintaining cultural integrity of a nation is the only thing that keeps it together, was Rome still Roman when it fell in 475AD? I'm not against all immigration from third world countries such as educated skilled technicians, doctors, etc.
Who says that a nation is a good thing?
Was Rome's fall a bad thing?
What if we took a vote and decided that you had to leave ... would that be right?
Who decides who is "skilled"?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Braddogg on June 20, 2007, 10:25 AM NHFT
Why is it any of your business what people do with the money they earn?
amen brother

Russell Kanning

Quote from: umbcpaleoconservative on June 20, 2007, 12:41 PM NHFT
Good fences make good neighbors!  8)
that is fine with me ... but do I have to pay for your fences?

umbcpaleoconservative

If you like americans could contribute voluntarily to pay for the fences to help stop the invasion.
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 20, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT

Dreepa

Quote from: umbcpaleoconservative on June 21, 2007, 10:56 AM NHFT
If you like americans could contribute voluntarily to pay for the fences to help stop the invasion.
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 20, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT

I am really surprised that some people (maybe the minutemen?) don't start up that.. there should be plenty of people who would donate $ for that.

error

Quote from: Dreepa on June 21, 2007, 11:48 AM NHFT
I am really surprised that some people (maybe the minutemen?) don't start up that.. there should be plenty of people who would donate $ for that.

They did start something like that. It's going nowhere.