• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My letter to Mr. Burke

Started by Giggan, November 15, 2008, 08:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 16, 2008, 09:54 AM NHFT
Attempts at peaceful negotiation should always be tried, but backed up with some sheer brute strength.

I'm afraid I couldn't disagree more. We don't have the brute strength and I think the moment we try brute strength, we shoot ourselves in the foot because it stops being completely clear who the real bad guys are. This is an education campaign. The nazis were able to do what they did by operating largely covertly and secretively. Most of the world didn't know what was going on in the camps until after the war. Many may have suspected, but they didn't want to believe and so deluded themselves. The truth is too disturbing sometimes. The trick is not letting them operate like that. In many ways, modern technology and the Internet is making the evolution toward truly peaceful societies possible because it's harder and harder for them to keep their dark secrets. We don't need brute force.

Their machine of tyranny works ONLY via massive compliance which happens by maintaining a constant state of fear over the populace so that they don't have to work to force people to do things. Slavery isn't actually efficient anymore if you constantly have to stand over the slave and crack the whip. To make it efficient, you only make examples of a few slaves so the others won't disobey. You start getting a cascade of slaves disobeying and you can create a massive wrench in the machine of tyranny. It will crumble under it's own weight without everyone playing their part to keep it going.

What Mr. Burke did the other day was put Ian up on the wrack in the square and shout "FEAR ME!" to the rest of us. It didn't have the intended effect and now a few more of the slaves are starting to get willful. A little while back, a crack was beginning to form in the facades that they present to the public. Now that crack is breaking wide open.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 10:46 AM NHFT
Attempts at peaceful negotiation should always be tried, but backed up with some sheer brute strength.

I'm afraid I couldn't disagree more. We don't have the brute strength and I think the moment we try brute strength, we shoot ourselves in the foot because it stops being completely clear who the real bad guys are. This is an education campaign. The nazis were able to do what they did by operating largely covertly and secretively. Most of the world didn't know what was going on in the camps until after the war. Many may have suspected, but they didn't want to believe and so deluded themselves. The truth is too disturbing sometimes. The trick is not letting them operate like that. In many ways, modern technology and the Internet is making the evolution toward truly peaceful societies possible because it's harder and harder for them to keep their dark secrets. We don't need brute force.

Their machine of tyranny works ONLY via massive compliance which happens by maintaining a constant state of fear over the populace so that they don't have to work to force people to do things. Slavery isn't actually efficient anymore if you constantly have to stand over the slave and crack the whip. To make it efficient, you only make examples of a few slaves so the others won't disobey. You start getting a cascade of slaves disobeying and you can create a massive wrench in the machine of tyranny. It will crumble under it's own weight without everyone playing their part to keep it going.

What Mr. Burke did the other day was put Ian up on the wrack in the square and shout "FEAR ME!" to the rest of us. It didn't have the intended effect and now a few more of the slaves are starting to get willful. A little while back, a crack was beginning to form in the facades that they present to the public. Now that crack is breaking wide open.

Nothing would please me more (except possibly for me not to have to admit it . . . !) than for you to be right about this, and me wrong.

kola

Gig wanted suggestions. I replied to him...not anyone else.

but thanks anyway for your replies Tom and Pat.

But tell me, is it your belief/s that if a person does not "participate" (to your likings) that they are not allowed to offer advice or suggestions? Or you feel the need to ridicule someone outside your little hoop, due to your own personal disapprovals?

freestaters huh? practice what thy preach?

if you were both not being sarcastic and cocky and I misinterpetted your comments, then I apologize.

Kola

Russell Kanning

The majority of bullies understand and respect nothing except superior physical force, and probably just laugh at sincere attempts at persuasion. 
       Wish it were different, but I don't see that it is.
how can you be peaceful and use sheer brute strength?
why is the judge mad .... if peaceful evolution means nothing to him?

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 16, 2008, 06:26 PM NHFT
why is the judge mad .... if peaceful evolution means nothing to him?

Exactly. His primary weapon is fear. He's powerless against those who don't fear him and who inspire others to the same status.

Our speech is threatening to him. Why do you think they hussle Ian off to a separate room with a video link. It's so we can't get clear recordings and footage for the public to witness this farce. The pen truly is more powerful than the sword.

FTL_Ian

Thank you!

FYI:  I believe Burke is at the Chapman address.  That's where I sent my letter that he acknowledged receiving. 

Also, audio of most of the closed trial has now been posted to Free Keene.