• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Have I become boring? Am I being over-emotional & paranoid?

Started by Raineyrocks, August 03, 2009, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 04, 2009, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: bigmike on August 03, 2009, 11:46 PM NHFT
When I first stumbled onto the Underground forum I spent a lot of time reading threads. Not so much now.

You do something for me Rainey...You free up my time.

I can wait for the once or twice a week threads you start here and never have to spend any time at prisonplanet or infowars because I know you pre-screen the boring stuff and post the stories I like reading.

That's not to take away from your other posts and other sources of news that you link to, but those two are off my radar just because I know you're here.

I don't read for a living, but if there was a job requiring that I'd at least get health insurance. Now I'm stuck with obamacare (wait, i'm not taking that crap).

I find value in what you do here on the Underground. If somebody negs your karma or puts you on ignore, so what? It's an internet forum. You'll probably never meet the ones that ignore you and if you did they would likely take you off ignore.

I know x's and o's mean hugs and kisses, I just don't know which is which. But you get a bunch of the hug ones in all caps from me.

Thank you so much!  :hug45: (back at you  ;D)  For once, I'm speechless/typeless!  :o  Only for a minute though!  :D

Yeah, I do have to get over that ignore thing.  I do realize that anyone has the right to ignore whomever they want I just didn't know if maybe I wrote something that bugged someone but I guess that kind of thing can happen, you can't please everyone, right?  :D

Sometimes I feel like I post so many negative articles that I can see how that could be irritating but this bad stuff is really happening, I wish it wasn't but I do feel some of it is important to know.   I like to put funny/goofy posts up too and I used to do that more often but I think I've become depressed over all of this Swine Flu stuff and of course the wars & suffering going on all over the world that I've lost a lot of my humor.

I'm trying to get my positivity back on track but it's hard when I sit here and read on the news sites about so many negative things, like the other day there was an article where a mother cut her babie's head off and I cried and I carry that kind of news around with me in my heart and it hurts.   I just don't understand the cruelty in the world but I can't sink in the hole.

My 13 year old wants to go back to public school this year and I don't want her to so there's a family battle with that.  Rick said she could, but now he's changed his mind and nobody knows how to break it to her because she was told she could and she's so excited.  Blah, blah.

Anyways, thank you so much, your post meant the world to me!  :)
If you want her to be consistent, you and Rick should start acting that way.

bigmike

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 05, 2009, 07:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on August 04, 2009, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: bigmike on August 03, 2009, 11:46 PM NHFT
When I first stumbled onto the Underground forum I spent a lot of time reading threads. Not so much now.

You do something for me Rainey...You free up my time.

I can wait for the once or twice a week threads you start here and never have to spend any time at prisonplanet or infowars because I know you pre-screen the boring stuff and post the stories I like reading.

That's not to take away from your other posts and other sources of news that you link to, but those two are off my radar just because I know you're here.

I don't read for a living, but if there was a job requiring that I'd at least get health insurance. Now I'm stuck with obamacare (wait, i'm not taking that crap).

I find value in what you do here on the Underground. If somebody negs your karma or puts you on ignore, so what? It's an internet forum. You'll probably never meet the ones that ignore you and if you did they would likely take you off ignore.

I know x's and o's mean hugs and kisses, I just don't know which is which. But you get a bunch of the hug ones in all caps from me.

Thank you so much!  :hug45: (back at you  ;D)  For once, I'm speechless/typeless!  :o  Only for a minute though!  :D

Yeah, I do have to get over that ignore thing.  I do realize that anyone has the right to ignore whomever they want I just didn't know if maybe I wrote something that bugged someone but I guess that kind of thing can happen, you can't please everyone, right?  :D

Sometimes I feel like I post so many negative articles that I can see how that could be irritating but this bad stuff is really happening, I wish it wasn't but I do feel some of it is important to know.   I like to put funny/goofy posts up too and I used to do that more often but I think I've become depressed over all of this Swine Flu stuff and of course the wars & suffering going on all over the world that I've lost a lot of my humor.

I'm trying to get my positivity back on track but it's hard when I sit here and read on the news sites about so many negative things, like the other day there was an article where a mother cut her babie's head off and I cried and I carry that kind of news around with me in my heart and it hurts.   I just don't understand the cruelty in the world but I can't sink in the hole.

My 13 year old wants to go back to public school this year and I don't want her to so there's a family battle with that.  Rick said she could, but now he's changed his mind and nobody knows how to break it to her because she was told she could and she's so excited.  Blah, blah.

Anyways, thank you so much, your post meant the world to me!  :)
If you want her to be consistent, you and Rick should start acting that way.

True, very true.  :)  Hard, very hard.