• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can I get a little love here?

Started by Grunt, January 08, 2005, 06:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

Seems Keene looks like a good city to check out. FSP activity and democrats as well. Be a good target audience to focus on.
Anyhow, over the next few months Id like to ask any Keene locals if they could assist with two simple problems.

1) Anyone know of an apartment or house for rent, preferably from a FSP owner or friend of one? Would be nice if it was around the $900 to $1200 per month range. If not, can anyone recomend an apartment complex in Keene thats half decent?

2) Anyone have, or know a FSP person with a car for sale? Make, model, condition and age are nearly irrelevent, so long as it starts and gets around town without self destructing. My daily transportation will probably have two wheels, but during rain and snow 4 wheels would be a good idea.

Willing to barter free computer maintainence, repair, and training for the remainder of 2005 for any who can pitch in  ;D

Thanks in advance to all!

Russell Kanning

Keene is a great place to move to, but I thought you said you needed a little bigger city. :)

Grunt

Russel, as long as I am within driving distance of Manchester and Concord, I will be ok.

Kat, thanks for the link, just what the doctor ordered.

AlanM

Grunt,
I'm thinking of moving to the Keene area. Maybe we could share a place.

Russell Kanning

I would think that you could get a decent apartment in Keene for $900. :)

AlanM

Quote from: AlanM on January 08, 2005, 08:21 PM NHFT
Grunt,
I'm thinking of moving to the Keene area. Maybe we could share a place.

That is if you are single. Are you married or otherwise committed?

rothamerica

We rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Peterborough for 760.00 a month, so they are in the area.

Grunt

Would you happen to have any pictures of the apartment? How much would the security deposit be? Can I have a general street address so I can plot it on Mapquest?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Grunt on January 08, 2005, 08:34 PM NHFT
Would you happen to have any pictures of the apartment? How much would the security deposit be? Can I have a general street address so I can plot it on Mapquest?
Noone has an apartment to rent right now.

Grunt

Oh, past tense "we rent". I get it, heh.  :P

Russell Kanning

The good news is that if they rent for less than $800 in Peterborough, then you should be able to get a place in your price range. :)

Kat Kanning

Looked like there were places in that range in Keene, too.

FTL_Ian

When this radio show takes off and I actually start generating some money, I'd like to investigate building some apartments, and market them towards incoming porcs at a reasonable rate.  It would be intended as a staging ground for people getting a foothold in the state.  (Or maybe long term for some porcs.)

Imagine, "Porcupine Apartments"... if someone wants to beat me to this idea, go for it!
Ian

Grunt

Would a gaggle of Porcs in one building be possible? Or would it fall into the "too many chefs spoil the soup" category. I cant help but wonder. Though its every bit as possible each Porc would respect the others and refrain from running through the halls covered in butter while wielding a rubber chicken. Maybe.