• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

single mom getting threats from the taxman

Started by Beth221, August 06, 2007, 01:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 16, 2007, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dan on August 06, 2007, 09:05 PM NHFT
To paraphrase:  She's had it, and now sees herself a little stuck without it.  She'll adapt and overcome.  In fact maybe now she'll start climbing that ladder.  It was one of the things holding her back in RI.
...and guys, she's single.
and:  HEYYYYYYYYY and I thought Beth was bad trying to set me up all the time... you brat!  ;D

At least Beth puts a little thought into it!

Just as an update, I got a letter today saying the CCA will be ending "For reasons which you will be notified of later." as of August 25th.... ironically, the 25th is my move date, and I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home!!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Dan on August 06, 2007, 09:05 PM NHFT
To paraphrase:  She's had it, and now sees herself a little stuck without it.  She'll adapt and overcome.  In fact maybe now she'll start climbing that ladder.  It was one of the things holding her back in RI.
...and guys, she's single.
I can't believe I didn't see this thread about me until now, but hey, it's been a whirlwind...

Dan's right, here.  If I stay in RI, there is no way I can survive without assistance, or without reporting self-emplyment income... they just take too much otherwise.  Originally, sandman, yes I was looking to get back on (or more accurately to remain on) but as my eyes have been opened to the possibilities of 'climbing that ladder' as dan puts it, at this point I'm done. 

and:  HEYYYYYYYYY and I thought Beth was bad trying to set me up all the time... you brat!  ;D

Just as an update, I got a letter today saying the CCA will be ending "For reasons which you will be notified of later." as of August 25th.... ironically, the 25th is my move date, and I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is some perfect timing. Did they find out you're moving away?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 16, 2007, 11:14 AM NHFT
Couldn't possibly have, but I have no idea why. 

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 16, 2007, 10:39 AM NHFT
That is some perfect timing.

I know not everyone is a Christian, but if every thing that has happened in the past two weeks has not been God's hand working in my life right now, then I have some damn good karma!  Seriously, every single thing has been 'perfect timing'.  The job, the apartment, the move... it all fell into place with almost no effort.  I can only thank God and all of you; my friends!!!

It really goes to show what's possible when you have a lot of dedicated people working together to help each other out. ;D

sandm000

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 16, 2007, 07:32 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dan on August 06, 2007, 10:42 PM NHFT
Whoa!!!  We don't know sandm000 enough to make judgement calls, at least he HAS owned up that he was mistaken on some points, which shows a lot of character for a 25 karma netizen of nhfree.

I for one, would be willing to forgive him if he would change his, disturbing picture thingy

What? You don't like my [urll=http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=coif&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi]coif[/url]?
Wasn't that the height of fashion in your day?  And it isn't a picture thingy, it's an avatar.  And that is really me.  How many others are willing to show their face around here?  MVPEL is the only one I can think of, who posts with any regularity.
(I'm just showing my face so you know whose nose to hit when you see them in public) (Oh, and if you do hit me, it would be nice to know why)

IVY: I am trying to make it out to your move in, I should be able to walk from my house.  I'm glad your moving.

error

Hm, dozens of single men show up to help single woman move in. This should be interesting!

Beth221

this is going to be interesting indeed!  i am going to have to get out of my coma to see it!

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: sandm000 on August 16, 2007, 01:42 PM NHFT

What? You don't like my [urll=http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=coif&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi]coif[/url]?
Wasn't that the height of fashion in your day?  And it isn't a picture thingy, it's an avatar.  And that is really me. 

I can attest that he is really that scary looking in person.....

sandm000

I like to think that I'm devilishly handsome.  >:D

David

sandm000

Maybe lloyd is right after all, I might need a new avatar.