New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man arrested for pulling gun.  (Read 2975 times)

Russell Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Nonviolent Revolution starts here
    • russellkanning.com blog
Re: Man arrested for pulling gun.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005, 07:21 AM NHFT »

The problem is that he got hauled away......probably just because he had a gun. It is not right that he has to wait to get his day in court when he was arrested when he tried to protect himself and his daughters.

John

• "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." - Emma Goldman
  • Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005, 08:18 AM NHFT »

Haven't you understood?  Dads are bad.
Dads should just get to the back of the bus - and just shut-up-and-sit-down.
Dads are not needed anymore!  What the F%@$ do you think we have government for?

Blain

• Independent Thinker
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2005, 11:00 PM NHFT »

...But you don't NEED A license to open carry in New Hampshire.  If the police weren't there, who are THEY to say he wasn't?  I'd play the open carry card along with the self defense/fear for my life card.

Is this guy still in jail, or was he released?  Did they confiscate his gun, or give it back?   

foreverfree

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 10:27 AM NHFT »

This happened in Durham where the students can riot and throw molotov cocktails and burn garbage in the streets, and, for a while anyway, the police made no arrests. However, a man pulls a gun to defend himself from a drunken mob, and who do they arrest? The man defending himself, and his two daughters.

So you know for a FACT that they were a drunken mob?  Were you there?  Assume Assume Assume....continue with your lies and rhetoric.....adding in your opinions where facts should be....This is why your group are ridiculous

Dave Ridley

• This forum calls me an
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2005, 12:14 PM NHFT »

Any more details on this like the guy's name or what not?   Might be worth at least giving him a call.  If he's a loose cannon you can usually tell that from conversation.

Pat McCotter

• Enemy of the State
  • Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 04:59 PM NHFT »

Published on May 21, 2005

"John M. Lohnes, 47, of 79 Harrison St., was taken into custody shortly after midnight, Durham police said."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up