• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

If you're bored, come to Murphy's tonight! ( 8/17 )

Started by Quantrill, August 10, 2007, 07:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Quantrill

The magnificent Quantrill will be there, along with a few other peeps.  Come one, come all.

May be an early night due to me working tomorrow (and probably Sunday).
Then again, may not...
:occasion14:

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 10, 2007, 08:24 PM NHFT
Oh, I thought you were a teetotaler, Quantrill.

!! ROFLMAO !!

I think we missed you. We went there after the Ron Paul sign wave for a while but didn't stay very late.

Quantrill

Quantrill will once again be up at Murphy's.  That should be all the incentive you need.    COME OUT!!!!!

error

Quote from: Quantrill on August 17, 2007, 07:20 PM NHFT
Quantrill will once again be up at Murphy's.  That should be all the incentive you need.    COME OUT!!!!!

Free entertainment!

KBCraig

Dada started a Porc-411 message to come to Murphy's tonight, then aborted it saying the other Porc was leaving, so he probably wouldn't stay either.

dalebert

But Saturday (tonight) is the $1 drafts for mug clubbers night.
8)

Rosie the Riveter

Ron Helwig

Apparently this coming Tuesday has at least 3 birthdays to celebrate. Who's coming to TT to help celebrate mine?  ;D

I will have Liberty Dollars on hand, for those who might be interested.  :icon_pirat:

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Ron Helwig on August 20, 2007, 12:06 PM NHFT
I will have Liberty Dollars on hand, for those who might be interested.  :icon_pirat:

I'll be there for some of those. ;D

I'm pretty sure that this meeting is also on for tomorrow (2007-08-21).