• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mover coming into Franklin TONIGHT 9/1 (and 9/2)

Started by Rearden, September 01, 2007, 12:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rearden

If anyone is free this evening and can help a young lady move into her new apartment in Franklin, please IM me and I'll give you her phone number and directions.  She was going to be there around 2 or 3, and I was going to help her myself, but she's running late and won't arrive until around six pm.  I unfortunately have to be at work right about that time, so I won't be able to help. 

So I thought I'd try to find her some additional help. 

Thanks!

error

I can't make it :( but I hope she plans to join us in the future!

picaro

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

ah.... there were about 6 of us at the Gun show and we could have run up to Franklin.. but just getting this now....

Notice to the rest of you.... LET us know in advance (like Ivy did-- several times :P) when you are arriving.

Rearden.... make sure that you tell her to change her info at the FSP website.. move that counter.  (gonna start inching up to 500 soon)

Kat Kanning

5 of us showed up to help her move in.  diane was absolutely frazzled when she arrived, poor thing.  She got a room sight unseen and it turned out bad, so she needs to move again today.  It's not a ton of stuff to move.  She's thinking she'd like to try a room with Alec or Karl.  She's got a job on Elm St in Manchester starting next week, so living in Manchester would probably be good for her, for now.   I'm not sure we can help again, unless it's late this afternoon or some such thing.

Russell Kanning

her husband is with her for the next few days while she gets settled

hopefully she will connect with the rest of us soon

Ron Helwig

I just got a call from Alec about this.

I do have a large room available immediately, but the commute to Manch would be about 30-40 minutes.

Is it going to be just her or an entire family, and for how long?

Rochelle

Alec's spending some time trying to help them find a new place. Nice family, I've met them. Unfortunately we're full up at Alec's right now. We've got every room full but the attic, and we've got another new person moving into the attic sometime this weekend and another new person arriving to take the room Ivy's in when she leaves to her apartment. We might try Karl if he's willing because then she'd be able to walk to work. They tried a place in Bedford but that didn't work out. Hopefully they'll find something...

Quite exciting to see all the new movers though!

Rochelle

Ron, if you could please call Alec back about that, the family is interested. It'll be the whole family for at least a couple nights and then just the wife. The dad and daughter are returning to Ohio to settle things there. They're definitely interested though.

Rochelle

Okay nevermind. They've got a place across the street. Alec's expanding the Free State House into a Free State Block...which'll be good to meet the excess demand that appears to be cropping up in the state :)

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

very cool

right now Manchester is the eastern part of The Shire .... but it can be expanded as people wish :)

error

David

"first the west, then the east, then THE WORLD MWAA HAA HAA HA."   >:D
I'm from ohio, I'd like to meet them sometime.