• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What's for dinner tonight?

Started by Raineyrocks, September 09, 2007, 04:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I figured this might turn into a fun post, maybe! :)

I have sliced green peppers, garlic diced tomatoes, ground beef and kidney beans in the slow cooker.  It smells real good! :)

KBCraig

Tonight is leftovers. But last night I grilled two chicken breasts and sliced them up, and Mary made a killer Alfredo sauce, for chicken fettucini Alfredo.

Friday I made chicken & portobello panninis.

TackleTheWorld

Baby back ribs and corn on the cob.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on September 09, 2007, 06:00 PM NHFT
Tonight is leftovers. But last night I grilled two chicken breasts and sliced them up, and Mary made a killer Alfredo sauce, for chicken fettucini Alfredo.

Friday I made chicken & portobello panninis.

I don't like chicken but the portobellos sound great!  I broil them sometimes and make a veggie wrap with portobellos, (of course), lettuce,fried onions & green peppers, goat cheese and tomatoes. Yummy! :)

Once in awhile I make fettucini with my own cream sauce and mix sauteed broccoli and mushrooms in.  It sounds like you guys eat good stuff KB!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 09, 2007, 06:17 PM NHFT
Baby back ribs and corn on the cob.

That sounds good too!  I love corn on the cob smothered in butter and salt. :)

Dreepa

Lloyd Danforth

sandm000

Friday

Broiled salmon with garlic and rosemary

Puke

41mag

J’raxis 270145

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Boy I wish I had a cold can of ravioli or mmmm... a bowl of hot gruel.

I didn't get any dinner... wait a minute I think she's coming, gotta go ahhhhhhhh!!!!