• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's an article about body odor and what we eat, what do you think?

Started by Raineyrocks, September 09, 2007, 04:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently this is the case. I don't know about cheesecake, but,  things with mint in them show up pretty quickly.  Probably didn't teach this stuff in 'sex education' class :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 10, 2007, 07:41 AM NHFT
Apparently this is the case. I don't know about cheesecake, but,  things with mint in them show up pretty quickly.  Probably didn't teach this stuff in 'sex education' class :P

Very, very interesting!  And you mean if a guy eats mints right? :)

KBCraig

sandm000

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 10, 2007, 07:41 AM NHFT

I've read that fruit helps the taste.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Semen---Sperm-Taste-Improvement-Tips&id=7858

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Puke on September 10, 2007, 02:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 10, 2007, 07:41 AM NHFT

I've read that fruit helps the taste.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Semen---Sperm-Taste-Improvement-Tips&id=7858

That's an interesting site.  I swear the day I got engaged it started tasting yucky!  :o
I found this link on the website you posted: Poisonous Spider Holds Key To Impotence Cure
I thought it was neat because of the daddy long leg, (no pun intended  :biglaugh:), discussion.

Braddogg

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Braddogg on September 11, 2007, 11:24 AM NHFT
Hahaha, this thread got very funny very quickly!

It did, didn't it?  Go figure!  I'm pushing the line here with my usual keep my smutty thoughts to myself otherwise Rick would probably take the computer away from me. ::)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 09, 2007, 05:20 PM NHFT
Actually, it will. I tried this several years ago and it actually worked without need for re-application for nearly a week. I slowly needed to start doing it more and more frequently in order for it to continue working, which leads me to conclude I probably ran into some sort of resistance phenomenon, similar to how bacteria can acquire antibiotic resistance.

My dad does this instead of Degree or whatever and I never smell nothing when I am around him.

SethCohn

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 09, 2007, 05:20 PM NHFT
Actually, it will. I tried this several years ago and it actually worked without need for re-application for nearly a week. I slowly needed to start doing it more and more frequently in order for it to continue working, which leads me to conclude I probably ran into some sort of resistance phenomenon, similar to how bacteria can acquire antibiotic resistance.

Try Zinc Oxide.  Very cheap (sunscreen is most common use, $2 a tube), works well - days at a time.  Discovered it a few years ago, when I was buying a more expensive version, with calendula and other 'good stuff', Lavilin or something similar (can't recall the exact name), and someone pointed out it wasn't the calendula/etc doing the task, but just the Zinc base.  I'm allergic to the Aluminum anti-perspirants, which is pretty much all of the typical stuff on the market.

Minor Beware: Zinc Oxide is toxic to dogs, as is all Zinc (including pennies).  Our dog decided to grab a tube and eat it... $300 in vet bills later, he's ok, luckily, but it could have been death.  Of course, the same is true of toothpaste: one tube could be enough fluoride to kill you or the dog too.... (unless you buy Tom's of Maine without Fluoride)