• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK WKNH 91.3 KEENE

Started by djmusicpower, September 20, 2007, 10:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

djmusicpower

HI,

ON MY SHOW THIS SUNDAY ( SEPT 23) I'LL FEATURE NAME SONGS.    THE SHOW AIRS FROM 8 TILL 11 BUT I SOMETIMES START EARLIER SO CHECK AROUND 6 -7 AS WELL.  I ALSO HAVE A NEW WEB SITE, AN EASY TO REMEMBER NAME SO PLEASE PASS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED.
MY NEW WEB SITE IS  [b]OLDIES  TIME   MACHINE  DOT COM[/b]  AND HERE'S THE LINK.  PLEASE LOOK FOR OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN'S PICTURE AND CLICK THE LINK TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK.

HERE'S THE LINK THAT WILL TAKE YOUR THERE. oldiestimemachine.com

FTL_Ian

Hi Steve,

You are welcome to plug your radio show here, but please keep all your posts to this one thread.  That way our forum doesn't get too cluttered with a bunch of different threads about your show.  Thanks!

J’raxis 270145

Or, try doing like the FTL guys do, and put your radio show link in your sig, and then post meaningful and relevant comments to the various topics. Or are you only coming to this board to post links to your show's site?

Oh, and stop posting in caps...

djmusicpower

I have just updated my web site for my radio show on WKNH.  It's very interactive with many links to videos.  check it out and join me on the show this sunday from 8 till 11P on WKNH 91.3

the web site again is   www.oldiestimemachine.com

thanks

Steve Summers

KBCraig

Hey, Steve... what do you think about Lauren Canario being arrested? Or Ed & Elaine Brown being arrested? Or federal agents trying to intimidate peaceful protesters? What about the Ron Paul candidacy? Higher tolls on the Everett Turnpike? The view tax?

Just pick any liberty related subject and wade in.

djmusicpower

I heard Ron Paul this morning on WKBK.  I liked what he had to say. Ron Paul seems to make a lot of sense. More than most of the rhetoric I've heard. I think everyone is getting fed up with the war, higher and higher taxes, high energy cost and the alike.  It's time for a new direction!

and on the subject of my Oldies radio show.   to those who live outside the Keene area WKNH can now be heard crystal clear on the web.  The link is on the top of my home page.  it's www.oldiestimemachine.com    Give it a try NOW and let me know if it is working.  I've been told on dial up it works but not that well.  It will also take you to all the news programs from pacifica we have on the station too and works 24/7.  give it a try now and let me know.  and be sure and catch the show this Sunday night.  either on 91.3 
( good only in the greater Keene area) or the world wide web  www.oldiestimemachine.com  I'll have some rare holiday tunes as well as those great 50's 60's and 70's oldies! :D

happy holidays to all

STEVE SUMMERS
oldiestimemachine.com
WKNH   91.3  SUNDAY NIGHTS

djmusicpower

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT MY OLDIES SHOW IS NOON TILL 3 ON SUNDAYS.  THIS IS JUST FOR THE REMAINER OF JULY.  WKNH IS BROADCASTING SWAMPBATS BASEBALL MOST EVENINGS.   IN AUGUST THE OLDIES SHOW WILL RETURN TO 7 P.M. SUNDAY EVENING.   THE BEST BET IS ALWAYS CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE ( SEE BELOW)  FOR THE CORRECT TIME AND ANY UPDATES.  

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTO CLASSIC CARS FROM THE 50'S, & 60'S.  CHECK OUT THE VIDEO THAT'S ON MY WEB SITE.  JUST SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND LOOK ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.( click on Gary's Remember Then Drive In.)  DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE PLACE ON MARLBORO STREET?   THIS IS REALLY COOL!  

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK AND GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON THE SHOW.  YOU CAN ALSO TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT LIVE OUTSIDE OF KEENE THAT IT STREAMS AS WELL.  THE STREAMING LINK IS ALSO ON MY WEB SITE.  CHECK IT OUT AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!     www.oldiestimemachine.com  SUNDAY AFTERNOON NOON TIL 3  WKNH 91.3 KEENE   PEACE ..STEVE SUMMERS ::)

djmusicpower

The Swampbats will end soon, so the Oldies Time Machine will return to WKNH 91.3, SUNDAY EVENINGS.  7P-10P.  I just got back from a show in Boston and saw The Cowsills and the Rascals.  Check out my story and take a look at my autographed picture of the Cowsills on my web site oldiestimemachine.com  I'll be looking for you Sunday Night!  If you stop by my web site at least sign my guestbook.

thanks     Peace!!!   Steve Summers the WKNH  Oldies dude!   ::)

djmusicpower

I just wanted to let everyone know that the oldies show moves up to 8 P.M.   The show will be 8P--11P on 91.3 in Keene.  available world wide   streaming at  www.oldiestimemachine.com I'll be looking for you to stop by.  Answer trivia questions and win prizes from local Keene businesses.

AntonLee