• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

dada need wig

Started by Dave Ridley, September 25, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

make dada look pretty
dada pay

dada explain later

Insurgent

Kat Kanning

I heard on the radio today that arab countries have a high concentration of transsexuals.

This has very little to do with this thread, I'm sure.

Tom Sawyer

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 25, 2007, 08:25 PM NHFT
I heard on the radio today that arab countries have a high concentration of transsexuals.

That's amusing. A Saudi I know is always complaining about all the Filipino transsexuals (migrant workers) in his country.

sandm000

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 26, 2007, 11:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 25, 2007, 08:25 PM NHFT

That's amusing. A Saudi I know is always complaining about all the Filipino transsexuals (migrant workers) in his country.

I so wanted to make a flippant statement about people complaining about brown people.  I didn't do it because I couldn't think of the right wording to prevent me from sounding like a bigot.

Beth221

it is halloween time, so its easy to find a wig!  Dada, can i do your makeup??  hehe  wanna wear my heels too?

dEadERest

dada need to think about accessories too

Dave Ridley

sigh i take this to mean no one has a wig to sell
what kind of stores have cheap wigs?   would there ever be one at a goodwill or something?

Beth221

any place right now with costumes for halloween, like wal-mart or Iparty, any party shop will have them. 

what color ya looking for? 

i may have a blond one you can borrow...  but i need to talk to higher power, it was my aunt's and she passed away from cancer..  my sister might be attached to it.....

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 25, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT
make dada look pretty
dada pay

dada explain later

dada please explain now? kate need laugh  ;D

Mark

Why Dada talk like baby? Or Chinese waiter?

Kat Kanning

It's one of Dada's many charms.

dEadERest

dada need be brief . . or boxers, not sure, didn't ask

Dave Ridley

Quote from: sjhipple on October 06, 2007, 12:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mark on October 06, 2007, 06:44 AM NHFT
Why Dada talk like baby? Or Chinese waiter?

I've been wondering the same thing

dada no serve cat meat you no be asking again