• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Open carry keeps the peace at once troubled NH bar

Started by Dave Ridley, October 04, 2007, 08:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on October 15, 2007, 06:26 PM NHFT
In all the sidetrack discussions, and with all the uproar about the videos, it's important to keep in mind what Keith expects of his customers:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/nhinsider/show_single_post?pid=21104917&postcount=41

Also good aim in the restroom is appreciated!

Dan

So... we need to have a designated carrier now?

Just picture it for a moment.  It's funny.  Laugh.

Pat K

Quote from: Dan on October 15, 2007, 06:49 PM NHFT

LOL yeah, picture some poor bastard hunched over,

shuffle ling along clanking, praying nobody else shows up.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on October 15, 2007, 06:53 PM NHFT

LOL yeah, picture some poor bastard hunched over,

shuffle ling along clanking, praying nobody else shows up.

;D

Puke

shyfrog

*raises hand* I could use the workout...

oh...I forgot about the wine though :-\

Russell Kanning

In all the sidetrack discussions, and with all the uproar about the videos, it's important to keep in mind what Keith expects of his customers:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/nhinsider/show_single_post?pid=21104917&postcount=41
I guess I am safe.

error

shyfrog

Like at the bar in the movie Serenity. We can have them locked in a box. Fumble fumble for your keys

d_goddard

error

Quote from: d_goddard on October 15, 2007, 09:19 PM NHFT
It's funny.  Laugh.

Funny you should mention that. Slashdotters are going to be uniting right here in Manchester at Murphy's Taproom this Saturday for /.'s 10th anniversary. There may be free swag, if it shows up in time.

d_goddard

Recumbent ReCycler

Thanks for posting that link.  I was waiting to hear Keith's statement before chiming in myself.  I understand his sentiment.  Some people get stupid after a few drinks.  I don't drink very much, and have never gotten hostile or angry after drinking, but I have seen some people who are not affiliated with this forum get violent and aggressive after several drinks.  Fortunately on the rare occasion when I have several drinks, I just mellow out and tend to laugh a little more.  I've never gotten into any fights after drinking, but have seen some people pick them while they are intoxicated.  I will honor Keith's wishes when I am visiting his establishment.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Rearden on October 16, 2007, 08:43 AM NHFT
I'm justing asking, for the sake of appearances and to honor the many requests I've gotten from customers, as well as for the sake of the liquor license, that people not open carry while drinking alcohol.  It just looks irresponsible, especially to the uninitiated.

Thanks.
thanks for chiming in ... I am sure many of us were interested in how you wanted things handled at the taproom.

mvpel