• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ligers

Started by Friday, October 17, 2007, 07:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Lloyd Danforth

Ya put a lion and a tiger in a room with some incense,  candles, a little Pot............and, you know..........Chemistry happens!

Beth221

I have seen one in person!  they are HUGE!  King Richards Fair has one, in Mass, by the cape, the fair is going on now, till the end of the month.  I think this year they have the Liger. 

Pat K

He eats 20 pounds of meat a day!!

Damn even I am not that expensive to feed.

CNHT

Quote from: Friday on October 17, 2007, 07:55 PM NHFT
I never knew there was such a thing:  http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/liger.asp   :o

I don't think he would fit in your apt, sorry. LOL

Beth221

he almost eats as much meat is Mister Atkins aka Dan eats in a Day! 

(sorry hun, couldnt resist!)

David

I dont think I could ever put my head that close to a mouth that can open bigger than my head.  If I had to get that close to it, I think I would pee my pants.  I know, I am a man, and men in general are supposed to be brave and all that, but that is a big ass cat, and I will be just as happy as a peach, to be on the right side of the very strong fence. 

KBCraig

Quote from: David on October 17, 2007, 11:26 PM NHFT
I dont think I could ever put my head that close to a mouth that can open bigger than my head.

How about a Tasmanian Tiger?

They're extinct, but what a freaky beast... tiger-striped, built like a wolf, marsupial...

dalebert

penguins4me

QuoteYa put a lion and a tiger in a room with some incense,  candles, a little Pot............and, you know..........Chemistry happens!

REEFER MADNESS!   O.O

Beth221

LOL

well any animal can be mean..  being a "retired" vet tech, I have been attacked by most common house hold pets. Never mind taking a horse hoof to the head!   ::)

David

I really liked the first video of the liger Dalebert.  I was not aware they were bigger than even a tiger.  I knew a tiger was bigger than a lion though.   :o

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on October 18, 2007, 02:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: David on October 17, 2007, 11:26 PM NHFT
I dont think I could ever put my head that close to a mouth that can open bigger than my head.

How about a Tasmanian Tiger?

They're extinct, but what a freaky beast... tiger-striped, built like a wolf, marsupial...

Holy Crap!  Could you imagine that thing chasing you?  :o

Beth221

ligers and tions Oh my!   >:D

Raineyrocks