• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help - Invasion by state bug

Started by CNHT, October 19, 2007, 01:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Yup I'm under attack, but I love the critters.. Is this mating season or something? LOL

error

CNHT

Quote from: error on October 19, 2007, 02:18 AM NHFT
Yes, it's ladybug season.

well you gotta love my photoshop skills in any case eh?  :boogie:

Raineyrocks

I have them all over my windows.  Somebody told me they are good luck. :-\

I've had birds crap on my head too and people said it was good luck, yeah right!

I remember on me and my sister's, (twins), first day of 9th grade in Philadelphia a bird pooped on my head and I said to her, "do you think this is a sign that we should play hookey?"  She said, "most definitely!"    So we did and we bummed dimes from people, yeah when public phones were a dime, remember that?  Anyways when we got enough dimes we bought a pack of smokes and just hung out meeting people. :)

In Connecticut me and my friends used to skip school and collect cans for the 5 cent refund, turn them in and get a bottle of grain alcohol.

Okay this has nothing to do with ladybugs, sorry!  I like your pictures! :D

dawn

My house is covered with them and we get "attacked" when coming in or out. They are looking for somewhere to hibernate and are attracted to light colored houses (I guess white would qualify!). I wish I knew how to make them go out to my garden in the spring to eat all the aphids.

CNHT

I don't want to kill them because they are 'good' bugs...

In the 90s I was taking a course and we had to create a 'detailed' graphic from scratch in Photoshop. I sweated and sweated over it wondering what the heck I could create when lo and behold this little lady bug dive bombed me smack in the head and landed on the table next to me.

So I looked at it with a magnifier and voila, my project was born, starting with a plain red oval, and then many layers later, my graphic, which got me an A+

;D

Kat Kanning

Are they kosher?  Grasshoppers are.  Maybe they're tasty.

Amos Keag

...like sprinkles!

that's funny, daughter and i were just watching this:

http://www.break.com/saw4/amazing-eats.html

CNHT

Quote from: Amos Keag on October 19, 2007, 08:25 PM NHFT
...like sprinkles!

ARRGH! And those roaches HISS!  All I could think of when watching the maggot infested cheese was SLURM!

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Amos Keag on October 19, 2007, 08:25 PM NHFT
...like sprinkles!

AMOS!!  Please stop subjecting my child to this!!!

CNHT

LOL Child abuse! Call DSS!  (Run!)