• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Peppiness and Gloating

Started by Friday, October 25, 2007, 05:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Lloyd Danforth

Maybe.  Or, perhaps you're in a shallow grave and Rick is posting on your account to make it seem so.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 26, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT
Maybe.  Or, perhaps you're in a shallow grave and Rick is posting on your account to make it seem so.

Gosh Lloyd that's a morbid thought for a peppy thread! :)  Rick doesn't even know my password, silly. ;D   If he ever puts me in a grave I hope he would dig deeper or he's going to have some hungry animals visiting his yard. :o
My sister is always paranoid that Rick is going to "flip" on me someday and sometimes I have to soothe her paranoias and give her code words that I'm really okay and safe. ::)

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 25, 2007, 07:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on October 25, 2007, 07:41 PM NHFT
PatK and toowm: You people make me sick.   ;)

rainey: I had you in mind for moderator all along.  ;D

That's so nice of you! :D  What is a moderator though?
A moderator has the ability to edit and delete other people's posts.  So you are empowered with Pep Patrol.  Monitor this subsection vigilantly, making sure it maintains its high standards of happiness, positivity, warmth and fuzziness.     :love1:

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 26, 2007, 07:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 25, 2007, 07:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on October 25, 2007, 07:41 PM NHFT
PatK and toowm: You people make me sick.   ;)

rainey: I had you in mind for moderator all along.  ;D

That's so nice of you! :D  What is a moderator though?
A moderator has the ability to edit and delete other people's posts.  So you are empowered with Pep Patrol.  Monitor this subsection vigilantly, making sure it maintains its high standards of happiness, positivity, warmth and fuzziness.     :love1:

Oh yeah, I'm feeling the power! ;D  Someone would trust me to do that?  It sounds like more effort than raising the kids. 

Okay I will use Lloyd as an example:  Lloyd your post about me really being Rick is unacceptable, you will be subject to severe punishment if you don't keep this thread warm and fuzzy! :pitchforked:
How was that? :biglaugh:

Lloyd Danforth

Rainey!  The theme is anti peppy.  I was just accommodating Friday.  Also, look up at the upper left corner.  GLOBAL MODERATOR!  You can fool with my posts.  I can mess with your world!
BRRHAHAHAHAH!

Lloyd

Lloyd Danforth

Also, you can thank me if Kat makes you a Global Moderator just to get back at me ;D

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 26, 2007, 08:02 AM NHFT
Rainey!  The theme is anti peppy.  I was just accommodating Friday.  Also, look up at the upper left corner.  GLOBAL MODERATOR!  You can fool with my posts.  I can mess with your world!
BRRHAHAHAHAH!

Lloyd

Oh no, not a GLOBAL MODERATOR!  You have super powers I wasn't even aware of!  Why aren't you changing the entire world then you GLOBAL MODERATOR?   :bow: ;D

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 26, 2007, 08:11 AM NHFT

LOL....big zing for rainey!  ;D

Holy Smokes, this has it's own thread title now!  Have I been promoted to a position of power on the forum?  Tune in.............this could be the total unraveling of the entire forum. :Bolt:

Raineyrocks

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 26, 2007, 08:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 26, 2007, 08:02 AM NHFT
BRRHAHAHAHAH!

Lloyd

Oh no, not a GLOBAL MODERATOR!  You have super powers I wasn't even aware of!  Why aren't you changing the entire world then you GLOBAL MODERATOR?   :bow: ;D

I don't know how to work all of these freak'in buttons!

Russell Kanning

sometimes I am so peppy ... Lloyd has to try to bring me down
it doesn't work

pssst .... don't tell Lloyd I told you, but he sometimes has fun cutting wood to fix houses for incoming porcupines to the shire ...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 26, 2007, 08:32 AM NHFT
sometimes I am so peppy ... Lloyd has to try to bring me down
it doesn't work

pssst .... don't tell Lloyd I told you, but he sometimes has fun cutting wood to fix houses for incoming porcupines to the shire ...

In my defense, i just don't want Russel to 'Pop' from all of his peppyness
Llloyd