• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Finally I am all alone no kids, no husband!

Started by Raineyrocks, October 26, 2007, 04:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I rarely get a chance to have the house all to myself and I'm loving it right now!  I have 1 and 1/2 hours and I just don't know what to do.  I could clean the house but that seems like a crappy way to spend my all alone time.

Pat K

You could change the locks so they
can't get back in.  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on October 26, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT
You could change the locks so they
can't get back in.  ;D

That is a great idea!   :biglaugh:

When faced with a situation like yours I normally strip down naked, cover my body with vick's vapo-rub, empty a down pillow, roll in the feathers and dance around to slipknot. What?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: sticky on October 26, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
When faced with a situation like yours I normally strip down naked, cover my body with vick's vapo-rub, empty a down pillow, roll in the feathers and dance around to slipknot. What?

Ouch, vapo-rub?  I guess that's neat but I don't know if I would enjoy it.  My hubby just pulled up now anyway so at least we will be able to talk without being interrupted.  He'd probably love to see me rolling around naked in feathers and dancing but it's not happening tonight! :D

Beth221

vapo-rub can make anyone DANCE! 

then you pass out from fumes!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on October 26, 2007, 08:35 PM NHFT
vapo-rub can make anyone DANCE! 

then you pass out from fumes!

Beth, I'm not even going to ask how you know this! ;D

Beth221

i have lived a very interesting life!

Actually, I use to put a dab inside my dental masks, it hides the scent of trench mouth...  but too much makes your eyes water!  Listerine works well too. 

Its much nicer to breath scented air rather than bad breath!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on November 01, 2007, 05:31 PM NHFT
i have lived a very interesting life!

Actually, I use to put a dab inside my dental masks, it hides the scent of trench mouth...  but too much makes your eyes water!  Listerine works well too. 

Its much nicer to breath scented air rather than bad breath!

That's a good idea Beth!  I just got done asking my dentist how he can stand working on someone's mouth when they have bad breath.
At my first visit I scared him, he actually backed his chair up because I had lots of green tic tacs before I got there and he freaked because he thought there was something wrong with me.  He said, "um your mouth is all green!" 
So now I use the white tic tacs. 

I had him laughing at the last visit because I told him I get plenty of butt crunches every time I go to him.  I grip the arm rests real hard and squeeze my "cheeks" when I see him coming at me with a needle or a drill. :o

I remember my dentist when I was a little kid his breath was so gross, I guess it was before they started to wear masks. ::)

lildog

When faced with a situation like yours I normally strip down naked, cover my body with vick's vapo-rub, empty a down pillow, roll in the feathers and dance around to slipknot.

You too?  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on November 02, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT
When faced with a situation like yours I normally strip down naked, cover my body with vick's vapo-rub, empty a down pillow, roll in the feathers and dance around to slipknot.

You too?  ;D

:biglaugh:  I must be pretty boring!

Beth221

lol

just avoid sensitive spots with the vapo rub, you will be sorry!!

Dreepa

so I have been off the boards for 2 weeks or so because of travel ... and the first thread I come across has beth's tata (although in a small photo)... what has happened since I have been gone?

Pat K

Quote from: Dreepa on November 02, 2007, 04:47 PM NHFT
so I have been off the boards for 2 weeks or so because of travel ... and the first thread I come across has beth's tata (although in a small photo)... what has happened since I have been gone?

Well just click on Show unread posts since last visit.

Then read the 5000 threads you missed, ya lazy bastard.
;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dreepa on November 02, 2007, 04:47 PM NHFT

See what happens when your not around to keep everyone on the straight and narrow!  ;)  Actually everything is the same; Beth is as crazy and funny as ever.