• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

30 days door to door for Ron

Started by NCtoNH4Ron!, November 01, 2007, 10:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

NCtoNH4Ron!

Hello everyone, my name is Curtis, I am the assistant coordinator for the Ron Paul meetup in Wilmington, NC and the North Carolina Coordinator for Restore The Republic (RestoreTheRepublic.com). I'm traveling to NH Nov 11th (after stopping at the Philly rally on the tenth) and staying for around a month to campaign for Dr Paul. I've done door to door and other outside sales and want to spend 70+ hours a week getting Ron Paul's name in the mind of NH voters.

I could use some help on where I should stay, somewhere central I'm assuming. Also is there anyone out there willing to put up a future Free State resident for a week or two (four weeks, four locations may be best)

Also, do any local groups have a list of Republican and Independent registered voters and hopefully areas mapped out that would be best to spend time on?

I'd like to get the logistics and planning out of the way before I start driving, allowing for the most time spent talking to voters.

Thanks for your help

Curtis Fenimore

Dreepa

Curtis welcome to the forum.

I will be in Philly as well. (ronpaulhq.com)... send me a pm.. I can't help you with housing but I can with the other stuff.

Also did you sign up with seattleliberty.org  ?