• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

shopping with free staters.

Started by porcupine kate, November 03, 2007, 07:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

I'm going to a bead show with a bunch of free stater girls and Scott.  We are going to have a good time buying jewelry, beads and very shinny rocks.  I can't wait.  We are going to have so much fun and then we will get together and make great things from all the parts.  ;D

Russell Kanning

and I don't have to be there .... :)

I am putting in a request to Kira for a string of beads to decorate our outdoor christmas tree at our construction site.

Puke

Shiny things are nice.
Watch out for Ravens.

Pat K

Beth221

porcupine kate

It's Magpies you have to watch out for and I don't think they are on this continent.   

If the show wasn't in Mass I'd bring fire power just in case. 

Just think how good the deals have to be to get me to go shopping in Mass.

Puke

porcupine kate

We had a lot of fun and some of us spent a lot of money.  We will do it again in the spring.

Dan

I try to avoid spending money and voluntarily funding Massachusetts.

About the only thing I do regularly there is pee at rest stops on the way to and from NH.

.... and I wouldn't do that if they didn't convict you on the spot of being a sex offender for relieving your bladder into anything but a porcelain receptacle.

porcupine kate

I know I usually drive around Mass to go any where south.  The Show is hosted by a company out of Maryland and almost all of the vendors are from other states too.  We went to the wholesale section to avoid sales tax.  We also paid cash to avoid sales tax with the other vendors.  In all we tried to minimize the money going to Mass.

Dan

Quote from: porcupine kate on November 05, 2007, 02:49 PM NHFT
I know I usually drive around Mass to go any where south.  The Show is hosted by a company out of Maryland and almost all of the vendors are from other states too.  We went to the wholesale section to avoid sales tax.  We also paid cash to avoid sales tax with the other vendors.  In all we tried to minimize the money going to Mass.

:hghfive:

Kat Kanning

Bummer Scott.  I hope your parents are OK.

David

There is a bead store that specializes in beads in downtown Keene.  They also have one of the best selections of bumper stickers I have ever seen.   ;D

porcupine kate

I've been there and it is a great bead store.  I've bought books and findings from them.  The bead show is much cheaper for beads.

Lloyd Danforth