• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

I've been meaning to ask......will you adopt me?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 14, 2011, 04:55 PM NHFT
I've been meaning to ask......will you adopt me?

No breast feeding for you!    ;D

Lloyd Danforth

If those are the only terms reluctantly, I accept!

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

Did he jump that pile of logs with the trailer??!!

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 18, 2011, 02:51 PM NHFT

What, and endanger the chainsaw?  ;D

I've had all eight wheels off the ground before, the boy has more sense than that.  :)

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 18, 2011, 02:51 PM NHFT
After setting them on fire....

Tom Sawyer

Recession, war, US in decline, the world ending next year, Black Sabbath reuniting ...

The Artist formerly known as the President, enters his dark phase...

Death's Calling HD
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kat Kanning

LOL :)

I see The Druids have increased in number to 3.  :D

KBCraig

Pat K

KBCraig

I occasionally indulge myself in fantasies about sudden wealth, and what I'd do if a winning Powerball ticket fell into my lap. I always "do" the expected things, like pay off all debt, establish a fund for charities I favor, make sure my various "favorite people" were blessed with some financial security, etc., etc.

One of my frequent dream themes is establishing a freedom activism multimedia studio with lots of loaner equipment, and oodles of production stations for audio/video/stills/printing. Think of it as a lending library for equipment and production, sort of a liberty version of Ken Burns' studios (ironically located in Cheshire County).

Sometimes I go back and forth about buying a bunch of stuff, versus just giving the money to people who know better than I how to spend it effectively. I ponder gift certificates to various vendors, and the risk of those who would take advantage.

Every single time I come back to trusting someone who knows what he's doing, whether it's charity or paid work. I always come back to that hairy hillbilly on his hilltop.

If the numbers line up, Tom Sawyer is getting a very fun shopping trip.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Thanks KB...

I used to often think of a "media center" where more experienced people could mentor the newer folks. I'd be more interested in emotive propaganda, than the "news" oriented direction... work that affects people on an emotional level and has a longer shelf life.