• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

I love it ..... that yellow is outrageous

Tom Sawyer

William won a cool large ceramic wall tile in a raffle at a new art studio we went to. They put on a glass blowing demo.

http://fulcrumarts.com

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Pat K

jerryswife

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2015, 09:53 PM NHFT
William won a cool large ceramic wall tile in a raffle at a new art studio we went to. They put on a glass blowing demo.

http://fulcrumarts.com

That's very cool.

There's a big artsy scene in Littleton, with Bad Art Studio and other cool shops. The tourists would snap that up in a heartbeat.

I like it, too. :)

Tom Sawyer

We braved the cold and William had a good time with the other homeschoolers at the Valentine's Dance held in Keene.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

William was an invaluable help as my assistant cameraman.

I'm going to have to increase his pay however. He was hired to photograph a pro hockey player and others on the world class golf course in West Palm Beach. By the end of our gig, I was known as "William's Dad".  ;D

Becky Thatcher

Nice pic of my two favorite guys!  Sounds like the conference went well.  Glad to hear you two are having a good time.   I miss you both.  Can't wait to hear about your adventure.

Tom Sawyer

Hey Honey,

I brought William here to Mecca to worship. Some would call it the Apple Store.  ;D

Damn this Macbook is awesome. The feel of the keyboard and trackpad, and it is unbelievably thin.

I've been to the Post Office. One more bell rung.  8)

Love ya,
Big Daddy  ;D

blackie

Nice.

Did you run into Dr. Dustin Sulak?

Russell Kanning

and I hang out at the verizon wireless counters fondling samsungs and bagg'n on iphones and such :)