• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

btw
at Porcfest there is going to be a kid friendly place to hang out at sites 2 and 4. They will have little kid stuff and a place for the older "cool" kids to hang out around the fire and be free from their parents.

This is sponsored by Liberty Ecclesia ...... geek speak for Christian freestaters

this idea was somebody else's but Varrin and Eddie are organizing much of it. They will have a couple of canopies to hide from the rain .... maybe free coffee for those that had a long night.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: blackie on May 29, 2015, 10:48 AM NHFT
Nice.

Did you run into Dr. Dustin Sulak?

Yes, he is a great presenter and a very nice guy. Wish he was our doctor. I got him an interview on the ABC affiliate TV station.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 29, 2015, 03:15 PM NHFT
and I hang out at the verizon wireless counters fondling samsungs and bagg'n on iphones and such :)

;D
Dang troublemaker.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 29, 2015, 03:19 PM NHFT
btw
at Porcfest there is going to be a kid friendly place to hang out at sites 2 and 4. They will have little kid stuff and a place for the older "cool" kids to hang out around the fire and be free from their parents.

This is sponsored by Liberty Ecclesia ...... geek speak for Christian freestaters

this idea was somebody else's but Varrin and Eddie are organizing much of it. They will have a couple of canopies to hide from the rain .... maybe free coffee for those that had a long night.

Yeah sounds good. We'll be there.  8)

Tom Sawyer

Great Smoky Mountains... were indeed great. A few minutes after this picture was taken we saw an otter on the other bank. This was at the base of the mountain that scenes from "The Last of the Mohicans" were shot.
Chimney Rock, NC cool mix of Hillbilly, Hippy/Hipster culture.

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 06, 2015, 08:08 AM NHFT
...needs more picture.

D'Oh!

I was seeing it, but the rest of the world could not. Dang computer stuph, it's always something.

Fixed it.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

The best thing about PorcFest and the principle reason I take the time to go is the kids get to have a great time.

photo by Yury Polozov

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 08, 2015, 03:57 PM NHFT
The best thing about PorcFest and the principle reason I take the time to go is the kids get to have a great time.

photo by Yury Polozov

That kid with the goggles and the carabiner must have some strange hippie parents.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on July 09, 2015, 05:37 PM NHFT

That kid with the goggles and the carabiner must have some strange hippie parents.

Hopefully insanity skips a generation.  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 09, 2015, 06:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on July 09, 2015, 05:37 PM NHFT

Hopefully insanity skips a generation.  ;D

I think we've proven that it doesn't. ;)

Tom Sawyer

It's fun to help inspire the next generation to enjoy and create music.
I helped a buddy of William, a Free Stater kid, get a cool guitar from an old friend's collection... an Epiphone- Demon V

El Brentino-Demon V Riffs
https://youtu.be/ZlXmHD1upuA