• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need to get rid of some stuff

Started by LiveFree, November 20, 2007, 11:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveFree

I didn't even think of this until I saw Romak's post...

My step-dad and I really want to get rid of some of the stuff left over from my mom that's in our basement.  She liked to decorate the house for just about any holiday you could think of, so we have lots of decorations and stuff like that still hanging around.  As neither of us decorate, it seems kind of useless to keep this stuff around, but neither of us wants to just toss it in the dumpster.

Decorations include lots of haloween stuff, lots of St. Patrick's Day stuff, and a metric butt tonne of Christmas stuff.  Not sure on specifics, but if you'd be interested in taking some of this stuff off our hands, let me know and I'd be happy to crack open the ginormous tupperware things it's all stored in and take a peek to provide details.

We also have extra pots, pans, some light kitchen appliances like a toaster or two and a coffee maker.

Prices are negotiable, and could go as low as "come get it" if the step-dad agrees.  Although the ginormous tupperware containers might cost ya a few bucks if you want 'em.

I also have an '88 SkiDoo Bombardier that I haven't run in a few years.  I'll probably put that in another post if this one doesn't get any responses though.  Willing to strike a bargain on that.

Let me know...