• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thankful for...

Started by Kat Kanning, November 23, 2007, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

So many great friends and a wonderful husband and daughter.

EJinCT

Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. Give thanks for your life and your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself. — Tecumseh.

Friday

...a good job; healthy, affectionate cats; extended family; the Free Stater community in New Hampshire; hope for the future.

Pat K

I am real thankful it ain't snowed here so far.

shyfrog

Thankful I get to go to Utah for Christmas for some much needed (long time) loving.
Oh...oops, I keep forgetting to use my inner voice here...  :icon_pirat:

David

Good People.  That sounds very generic, but there are (many many) good people out in this world.  Sometimes in my frustration I don't see them, but they are out there.  Good people are what makes worrying about things worth it. 

RangerProbst

...my close friends and family, my three beautiful daughters and their hot momma, and all the pondable mysteries of the universe!

I want to give a special thanks to all of you Free Staters and the NH Underground! I have definitely benefited from all of the open discussion on the forums. My eyes been opened to new things and different perspectives so thank you all, even those of you that I've smited!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: David on November 26, 2007, 11:01 PM NHFT
Good People.  That sounds very generic, but there are (many many) good people out in this world.  Sometimes in my frustration I don't see them, but they are out there.  Good people are what makes worrying about things worth it. 

Nice :)  I get tired of hearing about 'sheeple' and things like that.  Like the other night we were watching a movie about Granny D...don't agree with all her politics, but a really good person.

David

I cannot go through life believing the world is full of evil people.  So I make it a point to find and be with friendly people.  It really helps when times are tough, or depressing.   :) 

Pat K

Quote from: David on November 27, 2007, 10:42 PM NHFT
I cannot go through life believing the world is full of evil people.  So I make it a point to find and be with friendly people.  It really helps when times are tough, or depressing.   :) 

Well ain't that just so friggen sweet.  >:D

Kat Kanning

I'm thankful for PatK and his NYer attitude  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

I'm thankful  for all the new forums

elf

Thankful for:

Places to get to ... the Shire.
People to meet ... liberty lovers. 
Things to do ... miniaturize the government.

Most of all, soooooo thankful for this forum. 
What a rush!  Can't wait to meet all of you.
Counting the days.  Have a map, nearly packed.
I'm a big grown up kid, and NH is the candy store for patriots.  :))

Kat Kanning

That was a nice thing to say.