• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wookiee manchester verizon 11/30 6:30p

Started by Dave Ridley, November 29, 2007, 12:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

A pro liberty wookiee will likely appear on the right-of-way outside verizon arena
Friday Nov 30 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm.

he could use help handing out pro liberty flyers of an unspecified nature, for an unspecified individual engaged in an unspecified endeavor, which the wookiee is not allowed to discuss on this forum.

according to the forecast it will be about 30 degrees at that time with winds at 15 mph

error

Some of us unspecified supporters of an unspecified endeavor would like the Wookiee to join us after 7:15 at an unspecified nearby restaurant until approximately 9:30 and then do it again while the hockey spectators are leaving. :)

Dave Ridley

i am prepared to engage in the unspecified activities previously referenced.

Dave Ridley

i am now cancelling the plan to do the second one at 9:15.  no one showed up at the taproom willing to do it as of 8pm... wasn't prepared to wait around until nine to see if folks were going to show up.

i did the one a 630 and it was a bust, no one showed up and i needed help but did my best

error

Sorry, I have been stuck here at home due to various unforeseen issues. :(