• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

'93 Jeep Wrangler $1500 (sold)

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, December 22, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

I want to sell or trade my '93 Jeep Wrangler.  It has a 4.0 liter I-6 engine and a 5 speed manual transmission.  Upgrades include a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, high performance catalytic converter, muffler and exhaust, a Tom Woods front driveshaft, cut-out style fender flares, an adjustable shackle lift, a dual core aluminum radiator, an upgraded (stronger) rear axle input yoke and a heated driver seat.  It needs some work, which would be easier to do in a garage.  The parking brake cable needs to be replaced, but I bought a new one from a Jeep dealer.  The rear driveshaft needs to be replaced.  The transfer case is very difficult to shift.  The transmission is harder to shift than when I first bought it.  The front axle locking mechanism needs to be replaced, but I bought an improved mechanical model that provides enough slack to allow for a decent lift kit.  After hitting a deer, I replaced one of the fenders with a fiberglass one.  I removed the carpet and bolted a small safe onto the right rear fender well.  It was running well when I stopped using it because of the rear driveshaft failure.  I would recommend installing a slip yoke elimination kit and a Tom Woods rear driveshaft.

Recumbent ReCycler

I also have a spare computer for it.  I lowered the price to $1500 for everything.  I rebuilt the engine at around 75,000 miles.  The passenger seat has a 4 point racing harness because the original seat belt stopped working.  If you want it to be a 5 point harness, I have the other part around here somewhere.

Recumbent ReCycler