• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hardy's Move In Day - Canterbury

Started by HardyMachia, January 07, 2008, 11:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

HardyMachia

Closing on my house in Canterbury on 14th. Movers will be unloading my junk on the 16th. Looking forward to having Live Free or Die on my license plates.

- Hardy

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

David

Make this my early 'welcome home'.   :)

Kat Kanning

Does Hardy need help?  Sounded like he'd hired movers.

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah,  he didn't mention help, beer orpizza.  I wouldn't want to show up and find a bunch of burly teamsters

HardyMachia

I'm all set with the hired help with the moving part of things. I did the first part of the move from my old house to storage without movers, and decided paying movers was worth it.

All that being said, I'm pretty sure there will be beer and pizza at the house for Lloyd and others who want to stop by the evening of the 16th.

120 Canterbury Shore Drive, Canterbury. House is at very end of road.

Fluff and Stuff

Wow, great work on moving towards the center of the state.  I am sure your activism will help advance liberty in NH!

firecracker joe

welcome to the neighborhood hardy seeings how you just live 2 ponds away if you see a golden retriever and a mean chocolate lab tell them go home i will stop by and welcome in person on the 16 or sooner    firecracker joe